SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Moore
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$94
Agoda.com
$89
$86
Agoda.com
All reviewsfrosted glassfront deskseparate roomssplit bathroomnice layoutwithin walking distancefree breakfastwalk in closetstate of the artparking spaces areroom layoutweekend tripmonth old sonpaper platespull out sofatoilet sinkchocolate milk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for a campus tour at OU. It is a bit north or Norman, but as we discovered, it was parents' weekend so most of the closer hotels were booked. It proved to be a pleasant surprise. The lobby and our room were modern and well laid out. As another noted, the doors on the powder room and bath room (yes, they are separate) are frosted and slide open rather than swing out. That is probably to save space rather than cost and it complements the modern look of the rooms quite nicely if a bit unusual. Just be aware of this to avoid any potential awkwardness. What I at first took to be a door to an adjoining room proved to be the closet. Be advised that 12th Street is presently under construction so it can be a bit of a mess to get through traffic at times. Note that some of the closer parking spaces are quite narrow, though not marked as "compact". Save yourself a few door dings and park farther out or in the back. The staff was welcoming and helpful. The breakfast buffet is what one would expect at any of Marriott's Fairfield, Spring Hill, Towne Place, Residence Inn properties. Nothing special but good just the same and complimentary. (Hey, to be fair, it's hard to complain about free.) If our daughter accepts at OU, I expect my wife and I will be spending more time here in the years to come.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the Interstate (west side) for a quieter stay.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TexasVoyager_BW
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Nice hotel. Clean. Breakfast was fine. Little interaction with the staff so can't really speak to service. One thing that was a bit annoying was for both days we were there the housekeeping crew would only leave three washcloths. Four towels but three washcloths, why? There were four of us so this required an extra trip to the front desk. Also if you don't like traffic noise, request a room away from the interstate. Easy access to Oklahoma City from Moore. We spent a lot of time in Bricktown and the commute was simple.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank KC-four-to-travel
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed for 3 nights with my husband and 2 kids at the Springhill Suites in Moore, OK. We were very pleased with the entire stay. The whole hotel looks new and everything was in working order. It smelled clean everywhere we were inside the hotel and that's a huge issue for me. The double queen suite was spacious with a pullout sofa bed. The bathroom is basically spaced into 2 rooms. One with the toilet and a small sink and the other with a large sink and bath/shower. The breakfast downstairs was very good, several choices and everything seemed fresh. There's a small market beside the check in desk that sold drinks, snacks and a few other things. Not large at all but appeared to supply anything you'd need. The parking area was well lit and workout facilities appeared good. My kids loved the modern decor of the hotel and my husband loved how quiet it was.
We had one minor problem, our key quit working. This was super minor and has happened before in other facilities. We went down to the desk and got it fixed. The man at the desk said to call from the phone by the elevator so we wouldn't have to come down again and he'd come fix it for us. So our only problem was quickly resolved.
We'd definitely stay there again and recommend it to others!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Cynthia C
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was my second stay here as I am now traveling to Oklahoma for business regularly. The rooms are clean and nicely appointed in pleasing colors and a modern style. The bed is super comfortable. The suite has a decent couch, microwave and mini fridge and big flat screen TV. The breakfast bar has basic fare such as coffee, bagels, cereal, eggs, waffles, muffins, bacon and sausage- all included with the reasonable room rate. The staff is always pleasant and helpful.

What made this stay so incredibly special was that my girlfriend called the front desk to ask for something special for me on Valentines day. She is from Nicaragua and asked if someone could make and serve me a traditional Nicaraguan dish of gallopinto for breakfast. This is something very special that she did for me on my birthday.

Anyway, I am awakened from bed by a knock on my door and when I answer, it is the hotel manager (I'm sorry, I don't remember her name) with a hot plate of gallopinto all wrapped up in a nice serving tray with a bow and a hand written valentine note. I was blown away. As I later found out from my sweetie, the manager had cooked it herself at home and drove 20 miles to the hotel to bring it to me at 6:30 in the morning! Are you kidding me? This is Ritz Carlton type service at Marriott Springhill rates. In fact, I've stayed at the Ritz before and never experienced anything like this. I was very touched by the whole event.

If you are traveling to the Oklahoma City area, stay here and you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank riosalsero
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We really didn't expect much when we made the reservations...we just needed a room near the funeral home for the services we're attending.

We were pleasantly surprised from the moment we walked in the door. Very contemporary styling and a fresh/new smell and appearance. The surprise continued as we opened the door to our room....Wow! Two queen sized beds. Spacious. Virtually brand new. Very smart/contempory decor. Love it!!!!!

The continental breakfast was par for the course, but the seating is really cool and gives diners more privacy than you would normally expect.

There's a little pool which we didn't try. The exercise room has two state-of-the art treadmills, an elliptical machine and a set of weights. (Only one 15 pounds or under.)

The staff was very pleasant and the whole hotel is very clean and welcoming.

Highly recommend!