Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
$45
$42
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskmany optionswafflesgreat roomwonderful stayextended stayindoor poolgreat breakfasttinker afbfresh fruitstaff was very friendlybiscuits and gravybed was very comfortablenataliemarquismarykitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Working at Tinker Air Force Base for two straight weeks and am happy to report that this hotel provides great personalized service. Dwayne is the manager and is very happy to give information on restaurants in the area and they serve free breakfast buffet and Wednesdays they have a dinner buffet with beer and wine for their guests. Shane is a personable and wonderful host as well and the entire staff dedicates themselves to their guests. They also provide free wireless or wired Internet in all the rooms and local and national newspapers at the front desk as well.

Everyone is friendly, and the hotel is perfect for what I needed, a clean, quiet, convenient and comfortable home away from home with a few nice perks. If I am fortunate to come back for more work at Tinker I will definitely stay here again, because of the personalized dedicated service.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th floor as well as the 1st floor and both rooms have been comfortable, clean and roomy.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank JonTan66
hawthorntinker, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. Glad you like our staff, (they are awesome) we strive to provide excellent service and go beyound expectations of our guest. Hurry back, we look forward to seeing you soon.

Maryann Sextro/ DOS
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I had a fabulous experience being at the Hawthorne Suites Tinker AFB all because of a one man. Shane represents this hotel at its best, I have never had a wonderful experience with the front desk of a hotel, it was more "how can I make your stay better here at the Hawthorne Suites." The rates of the room was so affordable, the hotel was so clean and neat. The room was so beautiful, spacious and accommodating to my two boys. Shane made sure that our long trip from New Mexico to Tinker does not come to a waste. He was so informative to the information of the hotel that he made arrangement of our needs to the room comfortable as possible.Shane deserves a raise and a recognition that he is doing a great job, he was so knowledgeable on the job he does best. Good job Hawthorne for having Shane as a employee.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Cindy C
hawthorntinker, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for your kind review. We do value all of our employees and think they are awesome.
We are happy to hear you also think so!

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This was our second time at this hotel we enjoyed it with a good location and jennifer always made sure our room was clean and was always very friendly to us.we will for sure to come back again.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Diceman74
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the compliments of our hotel. We think our staff does an awesome job and excels in customer service. It is nice to hear that others think that also. Glad you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate your time to write a review.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

hawthorn Suites

Reviewed July 5, 2012

It sadden's me to see people saying that they had a bad stay there. I have been going there for years, i live in town and when we want to get away from home we go there, I have been to alot of hotels in OKC and they rank at the top with all. My family loves the place we go there for a night or two and alway's end up staying a week, I have never had a bad expercince there I think they still have about 90percent of the staff they had when we visited the first time years ago, they are alway's nice to us they don't have a problem when you ask for something extra like a towel, pillow or even a blanket, like most places, the rooms are very big and clean the beds ars so so soft there, the hosekeeping does a wonderful job. We really love their breakfast buffet every morning lots to chose from and the have (REAL FOOD) most hotels have that processed food, they even have social wedensday wer the serve FREE food snacks, drinks soda,beer and even wine, who does that anymore.( I hope i don't get them in trouble for telling that lol) They also have great prices, easy access right off the hi-way they have reaturants near by even a wal-mart what more can you ask for. No hotel is perfect, and you can't please everyone all the time, but trust me they sure do try!

Room Tip: BIG Roomns
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Antonio N
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy that you enjoyed the manager's reception and stay with us. We try very hard to please our guest and our staff strives to accommodate each request that we receive. It is a joy to hear the great compliments!

Thank you and hurry back.....
Hawthorn Suites

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I made a reservation to stay at the hotel for 6/30/12. i called to confirm this on 6/30 and was told that my reservation was for the night before. This was not the case...I assured the person who assisted me on the phone. The original plan was for me to stay in the City solo. My plans
changed and my husband joined me. As I was working at a local hospital, my husband checked in for us. The desk clerk was rude to him , after some discussion about the addition of
1 person the the room stay, the clerk charged are credit card for the room...then got rude with my husband and asked him to leave the hote. Refusing him service.....my husband who is native american, felt the desk clerk was pregyduce, My husband asked to speak with a manager and the snippy clerk informed hiim that they were not avaiable and would not be back
until Monday. Stating to my husband " and there is nothing you can do about it".
What ever happend to customer service and trying to make the customer happy??

Room Tip: I suggest that you choose any other hotel that is nearby. There are to many nice places that have better service. .
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
hawthornsuitesmidwes, Webmaster at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base for your recent stay in our area.

• The front desk staff person received additional training in the proper way to be dressed and conducting himself during working hours.

• Front desk staff received additional training in the courteous manner in which he is to treat you, our valued guests.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.