Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskmany optionswafflesgreat roomwonderful stayextended stayindoor poolgreat breakfasttinker afbfresh fruitstaff was very friendlybiscuits and gravybed was very comfortablenataliemarquismarykitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 23, 2011

My husband and I stayed two nights and were very pleased with the staff and the room. The staff were very courteous and helpful. My husband has back trouble but he slept well since the bed was very comfortable. The room was nice and spacious and we enjoyed the internet connection. The breakfast was delicious and we were pleased to be invited to have thanksgiving dinner with the staff. The hotel's convenience to the interstate and many services offered were a plus.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Doris C
hawthorntinker, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write a review. Our employees strive to make each visit with us a pleasant experience and it means so much to each of us to hear from you...Our Valued Guest. Thank you again!

Maryann Sextro
Director of Sales hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Reviewed November 18, 2011

My experience and that of my co-workers who stayed at the hotel was excellent. We were there for 3 1/2 weeks while working nearby on a contract project and appreciated the helpful and considerate staff, the layout and facilities of the rooms, the good buffet meals - breakfast each morning and dinner after work on Wednesdays (we were even fed on Sunday afternoons by our kind front desk clerk from some of her good home cooking), the free computer and Internet and printer access, and the workout room, swimming pool, and laundry. The hotel was also conveniently located to restaurants, shopping, etc.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank David M
Reviewed October 21, 2011

As you all might know I like my spa. This hotel was clean and the room was nice. But I like my spa. I would stay only if I couldn't find something with a spa.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank jpb56
Reviewed October 13, 2011

My family (4 and 5 yo) and I stayed at this hotel for one night. The staff is extremely helpful and will get what you need whenever you need it! The room was pretty nice, nothing too special.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank oklamartin
Reviewed October 3, 2011

This hotel and staff are a 5 star hotel in a 2-3 star class! My family and I are part of a traveling baseball team and have stayed in many, many hotels. NONE of the other hotels in this area can compare with this, and it's not just a lucky one timer. We stay at this locale every other weekend in fall and spring ball season. The whole staff welcomes us, cares about our needs and goes above and beyond any expectations, and has so from the very first stay. They treat us and our pets like family. Example: the dryer jammed and we needed a uniform dry quickly, staff member Shaine put it in their industrial dryer for us! Try and get help like that at bigtime hotels, it's unheardof.... Their breakfast is great and their attitude is better.....try them out, you'll love the experience as much as we do. Also, the hotel room layout is excellent for short or longterm stays, very large and well apportioned rooms, very comfortable!!!

Ben, Kari & Hunter Condon, Ada, OK

Room Tip: call ahead tey are very helpful with reservations and quote great values
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family