“Great dependable food”

Pelican's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 81 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

I can always count on having great food here. The salad bar is great, I love the chilled plates and the French onion soup keeps me coming back. Early bird specials are a great way up have a great meal at a good price and avoid the crowds.

1  Thank Bob H

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Pelican's always furnishes good food and is very reasonably priced. The atmosphere is that of the "sea" with very adequate lighting and nice ambiance. I enjoy a restaurant with enough lighting to see my food.
Food was very good. I had the fried shrimp and my darling hubby had fried oysters. Well worth the money. They also have a lunch portion that really makes it a good value for the money. I will visit this place again.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We went here for a birthday dinner, and had a great time food was prepared perfectly, lots of selection on the salad bar, steaks were cook to our liking, the shrimp and calamari appetizers were, served promptly, our drinks were kept full, and bread and butter was always on the table, the price was more then reasonable.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I had filets there recently and found them perfectly cooked (the waitperson did an excellent job of describing what we wanted); the salad bar was very good; Relax Riesling on their wine menu enjoyable; chocolate dessert better than some. But here's what they desperately need: Good bread and real butter. To my mind, restaurants that serve margarine (yuck) and grocery-store bread can never rise above mediocre; and that makes me very reluctant to return, which is too bad because we like to patronize local restaurants rather than chains.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We went with our ladies club for lunch. Salad bar is disgusting. My friend had a long hair in her salad. wait staff need to pull their hair back!! Fish ordered was raw/undercooked. my chicken breast was tough and smelled old. this place has been here in this location since i was in high school, ( 34 yrs ago,) and i get the distinct feeling it hasnt been cleaned in at least that long. i think the county health dept needs to take a closer look at this place. like many midwest city restaurants they need to be closed, cleaned and reopened with folks that know how to run a restaurant.
DO NOT EAT HERE! its expensive and CRAP. ps my coffee was cold tool probably from last nights brew.....