“Not too bad...”

Old Chicago
Ranked #4 of 88 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My first visit I got a thin crust artisan pizza and a small Blue Moon beer. The waitress thought I said "tall" and brought me what looked like a 32 oz beer! I was so embarressed.... she charged me for the small but I still felt like everyone in the restaurant was looking at me! I could barely finish half! My next visit the waitress forgot I ordered a salad. Food is good BUT if you take leftovers home they are nasty! The pizza dough doesn't stay firm. It gets soft and mushy!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I had the fisherman's catch!! Sam Adams beer battered cod and shrimp!! If you like sea food I really recommend this place!!

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

This is the first time I ate here and I had the Thai pizza and it was so amazing! It has so many veggies and chicken on top! I highly recommend! If your allergic to sesame seeds ask for none on there because they put them on! I also tried the pepperoni pizza rolls and those were really good too! !

Reviewed October 7, 2012

It was a busy place, the pizza was very good, and filling. Great location, with easy access, off I-40 and to Tinker.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Sometimes you need a break from fast paced lunch. Old Chicago was just that pizza buffet looked good but the sandwich hit the spot instead. Music was a little loud, but that was about it everything else hit the spot for a place to relax for lunch.