“Pricey for the value.”

Sheraton Midwest City Hotel
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Midwest City
“Pricey for the value.”
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

This used to be our home away from home hotel. I would take the kids once a month to stay and have slumber parties. The indoor pool is great in the winter time. Rooms are a little small and the beds are a little hard but all in all it's a nice hotel.

• Stayed July 2012
Eric R, General Manager at Sheraton Midwest City Hotel, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. This will allow our team to help make sure that guests have a comfortable stay while in Midwest City.

Eric

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed October 27, 2012

In my opinion: I booked club level for the convenience factor. The club level lounge remained closed the entire visit. No evening reception. No breakfast. My room was dirty - and I do not mean just a little dirty. I got water on the tiny bathroom counter. I wiped it down with a towel. The towel was black. Filthy. There was a pierced earring back from the last guest on the floor. Since there was not an evening reception with drinks/finger food, I ventured downstairs to eat. (REMEMBER THAT I PAID EXTRA FOR THE CLUB LEVEL FLOOR/ROOM).. The food in the dining room was just ok. What bothered me most though... I inquired about the local beer they were advertising. After talking with the waitress about the beer, I chose not to order local brew and ordered a light beer instead. I was about half way through the light beer when the waitress walked over with 2 bottles of local brew wheat beer. She asked if I wanted to try one of them. After having had a conversation that I did not want to chance the local brew and not like it, resulting in pouring it out, AND based on the fact that she said "would you like to try one", and since the evening reception at club lounge had been canceled, I assumed she was offering. Not the case. The beer was terrible. I ended up pouring it out - but I got to pay for it on the bill nonetheless. So one night in the hotel - and I was out the door the next morning. I will NOT stay at this property again. period.

Room Tip: In my opinion - you want a good room - stay at another hotel
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Donna H
I very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. Without comments such as yours, this would not allow me to make our hotel a better place to stay. I will take all of your comments / concerns to the team for improvements and resolution.

cu-later67
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Spent one night at Sheraton Midwest City preparing for Oklahoma Honor Flight with 99 WWII vets. The hotel is very nice, moderate sized room with nice appointments and quiet. Check in was a little slow BUT there were VERY busy when I was checking in so not an issue. Lounge and restaurant were nice with a limited menu. Staff was friendly and efficient. L little hard to get to but again not an issue. Job well done! would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your most recent stay with us. Your kind words have put a smile on the teams faces.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Location - The hotel is very close to the Tinker air base at the mid west city. The I-40 is couple of mins from the hotel.

Stay - I stayed for couple of nights while visiting Oklahoma city. Looking at the various hotels around, the Sheraton had one of the most competitive prices and decided to try it out. For $65 per night, it was easily one of the most inexpensive hotels I stayed with the features it provided. I was in the room 103.

Room - The room is quite big and nicely furnished. The bed was very luxurious and comfortable. The WI-FI is complimentary with excellent signal strength and speed. There is a very nice flat tv, beautiful closet, nice work table and a small refrigerator with complimentary water. There is a common area in the middle of the hotel with nice greenery that opens up from a patio door from the room.

Bath room - The bath room was of a good size. It was of a irregular shape and though and the commode was at one edge with slightly cramped space. The bath room accessories were quite good.

Other features - There is a nice pool and a exercise area in the first floor. The restaurant was inviting in the lobby and as with Starwood properties Internet etc can be accessed in the business centre called Link@Sheraton.

Customer friendly staff - The staff I encountered at check-in, check-out were very helpful, smiling and willing to help.

Summary - Sheraton at mid west city is an excellent hotel and would strongly recommend it for being excellent value for money.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Eric R, General Manager at Sheraton Midwest City Hotel, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your most current stay. I will share your comments with our staff on our next scheduled meeting. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stayed on a Saturday night in an effort to more fully enjoy a friends wedding near by. We checked into a clean well appointed (for the price point) room. The hotel on the whole has some nice amenities. There were some issues (missing robes, a hot tub that was soapy and filmy).

The staff are courteous and attentive.

We were disappointed however at the poor service in regard to the evening reception and breakfast the following morning. The evening reception started almost a half an hour late. We were on a schedule but still wanted to snack. The breakfast was non-existent (even in their restuarant). Management offered a partial refund which was appreciated. However we have never experienced so many miscues at a Sheraton before.

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank Brian F
I very much appreciate your input regarding your stay with us. Our hotel takes all reviews very seriously and can't thank you enough for letting us know your thoughts. Your comments will allow us to take great strides in improving all service levels for all of our guests.

Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and father-in-law were able to be a part of the Oklahoma Honor Flight September 11 & 12. Many or all of the veterans stayed at the Sheraton and were treated exceptionally well.
Thank you for your hospitality and being a part of this very special experience for these WW II veterans and their guardians. Logan and Hailey, front desk, were especially hospitable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your comments, it was a pleasure having you at the Sheraton Midwest City. We look forward to seeing you again!

Arlington, Texas
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My mother and i booked this online through their website and had never stayed in a Sheraton before first off i upgraded to the vip floor due to the extra amenities my room was very comfortable was not dirty at all the linens were perfect in every way we felt that we were catered to it was very quite we did enjoy the reception that they had mid evening i Added another day to the stay due we were so comfortable one day we just stayed in did not go anywhere and ordered room service which they were excellent i just ordered a burger and it was huge and i enjoyed every single bite we enjoyed the breakfast the next morning as well i do not have anything negative to say about this hotel i will be returning thank u

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Eric R, General Manager at Sheraton Midwest City Hotel, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments. Our staff loves to hear feedback from our guests. Thanks again and we look forward seeing you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midwest City
La Quinta Inn & Suites Midwest City - Tinker AFB
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midwest City
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb
BEST WESTERN PLUS Midwest City Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)
Candlewood Suites Midwest City

Been to Sheraton Midwest City Hotel? Share your experiences!