Sheraton Midwest City Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsclub floorcovered parkingappetizers and drinksthe young ladyfront desk stafffire alarmice machinethe room was niceshower headplenty of parkingking roomdefinitely stay here againbeds were comfortablevery nice hotelnice stayokc areastaff was very friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 27, 2011

This was the worst room by far that I can recall. The air vents in the room were covered in a thick black layer of filth. The floor had many large red stains that my wife and I could not identify, nor did we really want to. The manager was rude and dismissive. I would not recommend this property for the price. Many other great hotels in the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank jon s
Eric R, General Manager at Sheraton Midwest City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2011

Dear Sir/Mam,

Thank you for taking the time to send in a Review to Trip Advisor. I truly apologize for the areas of concern regarding your stay. I assure you that these areas of concern are not the Standards I have set in place and will proactively react to all your concerns. Without comments, good or bad it would not allow me to make Sheraton Midwest City a better place to stay. Thank you again for taking the time to send in your review. I would love the opportunity to host you again while traveling to Midwest City to experience the opposite of what you experienced prior.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Great place to stay! Staff was extremely polite and very accommodating. The room was very spacious and super clean. The restaurant is very reasonably priced and the drinks were competitively priced. I ran down to Bricktown when I was there and it was only a $15 cab ride. Great location to Tinker AFB and just a few minutes to downtown Oklahoma City.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Nice hotel. We had a late check-in and left very early so we didn't get to really see all they had to offer but the room was nice, the bed was comfortable. The bathroom is tiny! That was the only downside to me.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is a great spot to stay with a pet, quiet, with walking paths and plenty of grassy area. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The hotel is very clean. The club level has a real nice breakfast. Very good restaurant and room service.

Room Tip: Hotels have specific rooms for guest with pets, we have stayed 3 years in a row and have had the same room overlooking the homedepot parking lot. The room is very nice and clean.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Eric R, Manager at Sheraton Midwest City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding the Sheraton at Midwest City. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2011

This hotel is out by Tinker AFB right off the highway. They have comfortable beds, easy check-in/out and a decent patio to get a drink. The room itself was a decent size. My only real complaint is that the AC until is on overload. If you turn it on at "room temperature" you will freeze. If you turn it off, you will sweat. They have both covered and uncovered parking. Hotel itself was clean.

Room service was prompt. The quesadillas were better than expected. I felt that the drink prices were really high for what you get, but it is what it is.

I won this hotel on a Priceline bid and feel that I got fair value for what I paid. Had I gone a more traditional route, I would have chosen something a little closer to downtown.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Spankytoes

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. I take all comments good and bad very seriously. As you may know we have had a very hot summer and I would agree the air conditioners are working some overtime. I have put our engineering team to the test in making sure that all units are properly being maintained so that every guest gets a comfortable nights rest. Again I appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Oklahoma City Area.