“Clean but beds weren't great.”

Best Western Plus Midwest City Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Midwest City
Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Everything was fine but the bed. Perhaps I'm used to my sleep number bed, but the king bed in room 312 felt like the spring was sticking me in my back all night long. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well.

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I booked two rooms for my brother and sister coming from out-of-town for a wedding. I visited the motel in person and made the arrangements with Linda. Everything was as advertised. The rooms were on the first floor as requested. The rooms were nice and they took advantage of the simming pool and exercise room. They were very pleased with the nice breakfast included.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. Definitely would recommend to my friends for out-of-town guests to stay in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Arrived after a long drive in the middle of the night. Only had smoking rooms left and we are not smokers. The staff was very friendly and courteous. We were worried about the smell of the smoking room but when we got in it smelled more like incense than cigarette smoke. We were very happy about that. The room was very comfortable and the bed n furnishings were more recent. The bathroom was very clean as well. We only stayed the night but on my next cross country trip we'll be sure to stay here it was safe, clean and comfortable. It's also tight off the i40w which was perfect.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Room was very clean. Staff was very nice. The bed was so firm I couldn't sleep but my husband loved the mattress. My husband is 6'5 and the shower was a little small for him. There was no vent in the bathroom. There was someone smoking in their room next to our nonsmoking room and it came into our room. The staff member we talked to said they would take care of it but we were checking out. The muffins in the breakfast room were good. Over all I have stayed at better hotels in the area but it was the cleanest hotel room I had stayed in.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We were passing through from New York.Great place to stay. Room was spotless and and breakfast was great. I would stay there again when in the area, Ken was very helpful with getting our rewards straightened out. Thank-you Ken.
Danny and Audrey

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Room was spotless and spacious, better than expected Breakfast was abundant and the area orderly. Highlight for me was staff took care of expensive jacket I left behind in room,and had it shipped to me at home. Wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Rooms on side away from Interstate may be quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2012

This hotel is so nice from the rooms to breakfast. The staff was great! Our family had a blast at the pool! Overall this hotel was the best I have ever stayed at!

• Stayed: March 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midwest City
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb
La Quinta Inn & Suites Midwest City - Tinker AFB
Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)
Sheraton Midwest City Hotel
Sheraton Midwest City Hotel
#5 of 11 in Midwest City
Candlewood Suites Midwest City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midwest City

Been to Best Western Plus Midwest City Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Midwest City Inn & Suites

Address: 6701 Tinker Diagonal, Midwest City, OK 73110-2960
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Midwest City
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Midwest City
Price Range: $88 - $118 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Midwest City Inn & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Midwest City Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Midwest City Best Western