“Great Service”

Santa FE Cattle Co
Ranked #27 of 83 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed October 4, 2009

Went to eat while visiting the zoo, which was wonderful. Service was great, prices were even better. Food was great. You can do the peanut thing on the floor there. Would definately go back to eat there.

Reviewed May 3, 2008

I have never had a bad steak from this restaurant. Of coarse I have only ate at the Rome Ga. location. Always cooked to perfection. Of course I eat mine med-rare and they are always juicy and very tender. Always a wait over the weekend but well worth it.

Reviewed December 20, 2007

tryed them 3 times the steake were all so dry and well done my dogs wouldnt even eat them Bad Food overall

1  Thank nasty71
A TripAdvisor Member
Ada, OK
Reviewed November 9, 2005

Apparently, SFCC's idea of Good flavor in Prime sirloin marinaded in JD special recipe is to brush it (and all of their meats for that matter) in terriaki (very Asian) sauce. It was(very)not the southwestern culinary taste I sought! I am certain that even an asian short-order cook would have been disappointed.
I ordered med.-rare, warm & juicy but I got med.-well, dry, grainey, salty, sweet and sticky. It came decorated with 3 picks : rare, med., & well! [what a waste of plastic]!!!
Our Mgr/diner discussion of 20 minutes with special direction on how to cook a good cut [and how long and how hot] resulted in a good, juicy, & tender steak w/o JD Special flavor. The whole ordeal only lasted about 40 minutes longer than it took my spouse to finish dining.(BAD NEWS:cold tater 4 me!)
Mr. manager was so ignorant (no clue on grill temps)about the how the food he was managing (and JD SP for that matter) was supposed to be preparred. He said that the Jack Daniels receipe [never having met our "Gentelman Jack"] as written on the menu was supposed to have the gooey sauce basted on or else it wouldn't taste right. YUK! He offered that they did this to all of their meats. (My heart is aching:()!
The up-side: I never have to eat there again :)!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Norman, OK
Reviewed October 23, 2005

The staff stole my wallet and the management refused to help me out. There was overwhelming evidence of theft but they did not do anything to help!

Avoid this restuarant!