“Grandaughters discovered Applebees!”

Applebee's
Ranked #53 of 81 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My husband and I would stop at Applebees to eat now and then when in Midwest City. Took the girls there and showed them the specials. They stopped eating off the Kids menu long ago. There 10 and 12 now. They loved the Brownie and Ice crem dessert. I love they are only $1. Now they are hooked. Which is fine with me. Good Food and Nice Staff, Thumbs up!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I had been overseas for 4 years (2008-2012) and we hadn't ate at Applebees since about 2007 in NC.... Anyways, We went in here during lunch quite a few months back and stood at the entrance waiting for someone to seat us. It was not busy, in fact the parking lot was empty! We were seated eventually and the person who seated us saw the waitress and informed her that we were seated and she had another table and she ROLLED HER EYES!! We glanced at the menu for a few minutes and saw the ridiculous prices (drastically higher than a few years ago) and once the waitress walked away (hadn't even taken our drink order but it had been enough time for her to do that,) we decided to do her a favor and get up and leave! Won't go back....EVER!

4  Thank AshiL L
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Applebees continues to disappoint me and my friends. Their food is atrocious and their service is even worse. They do have one of the best Margaritas I've ever had (perfect margarita), but it's not worth going in there to deal with childish horsplay just for a drink. Stay away if you like quality!

2  Thank brandOWNage
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

My food was good, when we received it. The staff was practically non existent. We were rarely spoken to and our ordered items were forgotten, our drinks arrived 22 minutes after being seated, we never received our appetizer but was billed for it.
Overall, I'll never go back. It has been declining rapidly over the past few years, but has reached an all time low. I used to dine here with my family once a month but now I cringe at the name.

3  Thank Alliemommy5
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ate here recently with family & unfortunately won't be returning. Started with a cherry limeade because it looked good on the menu...ahh who knew a cherry limeade meant half full, with LOTS of crushed ice & syrup in the drink that hadn't been mixed. Ordered the chicken penne which looked good upon appearance but there was quite a bit of gummy pasta & not a lot of grilled chicken. The half of a breadstick, yes half, that comes with the pasta bowl was hard & had no taste. When it came time to checkout, my server was too busy watching the football game in the bar & talking to other patrons. Guess my son was right, we should have ate somewhere else.

2  Thank Onebzzymom