“awful!!!! found hair in chips and potato soup! very slow! nasty!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chilli's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chilli's
Ranked #32 of 77 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: American
Midwest City, Oklahoma
“awful!!!! found hair in chips and potato soup! very slow! nasty!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have not liked this Chilli's since they opened! The very first time I went I found hair baked on to the side of the cajun chicken pasta! I refused to go back but the girls wanted to go the other day so I decided to try it again. We were on our lunch hour and the place was not busy. Very slow service and we had to take most of it to go because we spent the whole hour there! I found hair not only in the chips this time but also in the cheese and bacon on the potato soup! I was so mad. I did not even tell the waitress. That is her job to look at the food before she brings it out. She would have seen it. I have posted on trip advisor and yelp instead. I think they are just nasty and dirty there and am never going back! The health department needs to check this place out!

• Visited June 2013