“Steak to-go anyone?”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #11 of 84 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

They seem to be one step away from fast food. Guess it wouldn't be so bad to order a steak to-go. The food was good. Nothing too fancy. The staff seem to repeat the same lines over and over again. We were given a bucket of peanuts and another bucket to put our shells in. The server went on to tell us about how the customers are not allowed to throw the peanut shells on the floor due to an on going settlement. Apparently someone slipped and fell.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

My sister-in-law and I visited this establishment after a day of caring for our mom/mother-in-law. It was hot (it usually is in Oklahoma!), and we were both thirsty and hungry. We were seated almost immediately and continued our discussion of mom. Didn't notice that no server had come to our table immediately...no big deal, really! However, 2 or 3 minutes later, a server came and we gave her our drink order while she apologized for being so "late." Still didn't think anything of it as we were continuing our discussion. Then, 2 minutes later, the manager came to us and apologized for the terribly lengthy wait before we were accommodated. We both said, "no big deal," and then she said that if there was anything she could do for us to please let me know." Jokingly I said, "how about picking up our check?" Without hesitation, she said, "We'd be glad to do that." NOW THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE! I immediately told her I was kidding and she insisted that she'd still pick up our check. I said, "No need...the apology is good enough for us!" Then we proceeded to devour a great meal deal...2 for 1 price (they have a menu that is served Monday-Wednesday proclaiming 2 for $14.99!!! Great deal. I had a surprisingly good salmon dinner with fresh rolls and steamed broccoli. Topped it off with a watermelon margarita. Everything else was superb!!! I would not, however, recommend the very sweet, virtually liquor-less, 'rita! :)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Just your typical big chain steak house. Food is good, not great. I suppose it's ok for the price, but you can go up the road for a really GREAT steak and dinner for just a couple dollars more.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

We had a celebration and came here. Taylor did a great job. The manager was attentive. The food was very good. The price was comparable to other places. It was convenient to where we were. It was an overall good experience!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were planning on going out for appetizers at a happy hour. Stopped in at Logan's and inquired about their happy hour and were told it was 2 entrees for !3.99. We stayed and what a deal. Food was good.