“Good food and service, nice value.”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #5 of 84 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We visited Cheddars on a Tuesday evening at 6:30. We were told it would be a 30-40 minute wait and considered leaving but decided to wait it out. We only waited 15 minutes- good for us but wish the estimate had been more accurate. We did see at least one party leave because of the estimated wait time.

Food was good-portions are generous especially for the price. Some one in our group ordered the chicken finger platter and it was enough for two. I had the Monte Cristo sandwich, which was tasty.

Service was a little slow to start but improved through the meal. We enjoyed it and will definitely return.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Eating is believing. I'm amazed at the food quality I receive for the price at Cheddar's. I've eaten red beans and rice, chips and Queso, Dijon chicken with carrots and broccoli. All rate as very good. I've NEVER had broccoli that I liked any more than I had at this place - tender, not squishy, very tasty. I'd recommend this place for anyone only concerned about a nice place with a variety of menu options that you can trust to be good, plentiful portions.

1  Thank Shaughnessy7
Reviewed June 9, 2013

When family and friends come from out of town many times we take them to Cheddar's to eat. It has a friendly atmosphere really good food, service and large portions. If you leave there hunger it is your own fault.

1  Thank Ann T
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We went on a Monday evening. The wait was 15 minutes which is typical for evenings out. Our waitress was very nice. She even entertained a couple of questions from my children about the fish in the aquarium. She promptly brought our drinks and gave us time to review the menu. There are so many different things that it takes us a few minutes to decide. My son had the chicken tenders and fries from the kids' menu. My daughter ordered the dinner portion of cornmeal catfish. I've grown up around fish fries, but this catfish was the best I've ever had. The filets were big and the coating was crisp. In some places the catfish is more batter than fish, but not here. It had a hint of spice to it, but not overpowering. My young daughter had no trouble eating it. I ordered the biggest chicken caesar pasta salad I've ever had. It was delicious. My husband ordered the full rack of ribs. The prices were excellent. We had food left over and happily ate it for lunch the next day. The place is light and airy and casual. The decor is nice and family-friendly. (no white tablecloths or stuffy waiters in tuxedos) This is a place I will return to more often. Love this place.

1  Thank CatHaiku
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We love going to Cheddars! They have great food and great drinks! The portions are huge and the spasagna is outstanding!!! Make sure you have lots of time I am talking 2 hours for lunch and your experience will be great!!

1  Thank boyzonlymom2