“Circus”

Cheddar's
Ranked #4 of 81 Restaurants in Midwest City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

Food is amazing, prices are great, took 10 min to be stumbled upon by an over worked waiter. Twice in a row we were sat next to a large party of children and could not even hear my husband across the table. We ordered a chicken salad didn't get the croissant that came with it nor did I have near enough dressing to cover even half of my salad. He ordered steak and was three quarters the way through before being asked if he needed anything, which infact he would have liked some A1. We had alcoholic beverages, yet were served no water to accompany them so when one was finished (before food was even served) and I asked for another, I was left with nothing to drink for the first half of my meal. Hopes this paints the picture for those of you inquiring.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We were an adult group of 4. We were seated in loud bar despite the fact the restaurant was not full. One member did not receive his tea until food was on the table. The onion rings ordered as an appetizer didn't arrive until after dinner was served and after asking where they were? Same family member who didn't get tea did not get food. We asked and no explanation until we were nearly finished with dinner. We were then informed that the pears to go on the pear salad were out and nobody told the server they didn't prepare it. The server did bring the manager to the table who told us she could take off the dinner that didn't arrive and the croussants that didn't arrive , but my side of cole slaw could not be removed as it was part of the dinner cost. We weren't given any incentive to come back and will never eat here again. What am I saying ...one member of our party didn't eat there this time.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Food is always good, but service is slow.. We return because of the food, but not during busy times if we are hungry

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Everything I've tried has been really good. Don't like the waiting for a table, but I understand it's a popular place. Best to go at the not so prime eating hours. Had a birthday party there for my oldest daughter with 30 people and they did a great job with our orders.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

The "Chicken Tenders" are wonderful and the price is very reasonable. I will return!