“Quality of Stay”

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Midwest City
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Quality of Stay”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Front desk staff was very personable and helpful during our stay. We were in town for a sad occasion, and they went out of their way to help us, and extremely professional, yet pleasant.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank rcartwright

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Murphy, Texas
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Stayed here one nght on our way to Arkansas. Two couples on motorcycles.They were very accomadating. Let us park under the canopy and furnished rags to wipe our bikes down. The hotel was very clean and exactly what we needed after riding 400 miles that afternoon and night. Great stay!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
tampa
Reviewed June 4, 2010

What a great hotel, amazing staff, great service and room was so clean. This property sets such a high standard. I will tell all my family and friends about this place,

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Southwest Virginia
Reviewed April 1, 2010

The Comfort Inn-Midwest City will be my #1 choice for future visits to Oklahoma City. I stayed 4-nights here while in town for the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament at the Ford Center. The Ford Center is an easy 10-minute drive from the hotel. The two employees who checked me in gave me some great tip of parking and driving directions which not only save me some money but driving time. The staff of this hotel is exceptional; they give new meaning to great customer service. When a spring snow storm hit Oklahoma City the staff was more than ready to accommodate me and allow me to extend my stay at the previous rate and extended my checkout time until I could decide if it was safe to travel. The room was clean and well maintained and the House keeping staff worked around my schedule to make sure that my room was attended to promptly and without interruption. The breakfast area received constant attention for the entire advertised period. The pastries were fresh, the Coffee good and Hot. The wireless internet worked great during my entire stay and I was able to get a good strong signal all of the time. They do have ample FREE parking in a well lighted lot. Even though this hotel is located near Tinker Air Force Base and Busy Interstate 40 road noise was not an issue. I really did try and find a Nit to Pick but quite simple there is nothing not to like about this hotel and I cannot compliment their customer service enough. This will be my home for future visits to the Oklahoma City area and would consider driving a few miles out of my way to stay here.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank SneakinDeacon
mothspaul
Reviewed March 22, 2010

new and nice. very clean. the only complaint was I did not like the mattress. It was a king size and I normally like soft mattresses, but this one was either too soft, or worn out. All of the other furniture was new, so I doubt if it was worn out. I liked the 4 small pillows, but my spouse did not. He called them Salvo tablet pillows. You have to be around in the 1960's to remeber the Salvo tablet laundry detergent. They were small and square. If you used 2, they were fine, though. I agree with the other person that said the shower was great and had great water pressure. Overall good, but I think I prefer the Comfort Inn at Quail Springs because of the mattress. Also, we tried to get directions from the front desk and the man on duty at night could not give us an idea of where to find restraunts. We were really close to some good ones, we found out the next day, but ended up eating at fast food because we could not find the area locations. Need to have better info on where to eat and directions.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank mothspaul
Kansas City, MO
Reviewed June 11, 2009

I really like this hotel. It's a great room near Tinker AFB.
Internet, parking, breakfast, and the pool is all included in the room rate. I have to pay extra to get that near Bricktown; I wish this hotel was closer to Bricktown.
I was unable to connect to the free wireless. I called tech support and they were willing to help but I was too tired to go through troubleshooting. Tech support suggested I use the wired internet and it fit the bill for me.
The staff is very pleasant.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo
lawrenceville,ga
Reviewed April 20, 2009

I just stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and the Comfort Inn which are right next door to each other. The rooms are equally comfortable and quite similar. The breakfast at the Comfort Inn was not nearly as nice as the Holiday Inn. The lobby was smaller and the business center was also a bit cramped. The front desk were always pleasant and helpful. My first night was fine. The second night was HORRIBLE as there was a soccer team staying at this location and they were running rampant. They had ice and trash strewn all over the hallway. The boys next door to me were banging on the walls until 2:00 a.m. I called the front desk and Sarah was prompt about coming up to check on the noise and tell them that they had to settle down. This appears to be a recurring problem in my business travels and I am amazed at parents who have not set guidelines for their children and simply go to bed. I finally slept with my head away from the wall, as they were still making noise an hour later but they were in their room. The location is good, as it is a quick trip to area restaurants, Wal-Mart, pharmacy and Fed Ex.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank motherjanegoose
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midwest City
Best Western Plus Midwest City Inn & Suites
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midwest City
Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)
Candlewood Suites Midwest City
Sheraton Midwest City Hotel
Sheraton Midwest City Hotel
#5 of 10 in Midwest City

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Midwest City - Tinker AFB? Share your experiences!