“Excellent Place to Stay in Midwest City”

Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Midwest City
Reviewed March 31, 2014

If you're looking for a good place to stay near Tinker AFB and Bricktown, this is an excellent choice. The hotel is typical of the quality you find in the Hampton Brand with clean facilities, an excellent complimentary breakfast, and a friendly staff. There are plenty of good restaurants nearby and it's easy to get to this hotel from I-40. It's also easy to access I-40 from this hotel. It's also a great value for what you get.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton1833, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base), responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. Our convenient location to Bricktown is a large plus! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come see us anytime! Thank you so much, Lindsey Johnson, General Manager

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I checked in for a one-night stay and found the hotel adequate to provide for my needs since I had to conduct business only 10 minutes away. Not a place where one should spend a honeymoon or other romantic circumstance, but will fulfill its mission nicely. Service was good along with the breakfast. Several staff members were unmotivated and kept to themselves not offeriing the proper greeting of the day.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your feedback of our hotel. I'm glad you found it to be sufficient for your business needs. We would love to have you back, with even better results promised. Please come see us anytime, and again, I thank you for your review. Lindsey Johnson, General Manager

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I stayed here one night. The check in was quick and easy and the agent was very nice. My room was very clean. The bed was comfortable. I was by myself and felt very safe inside the hotel. There is one elevator in the hotel so no lugging luggage up stairs (there are 3 stories). Breakfast the day I was there was a selection of pastries, cereals, omelettes, sausage, french toast sticks, waffles, fruit and yogurt. The breakfast area was very clean. Check out was super fast and the agent on duty at this time was also very nice. The hotel was right off I-40 but I didn't notice any road noise although my room was on the northern end of the hotel and I-40 is to the south. I would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very proud of our staff, and I'm so glad you enjoyed them also! Please come see us anytime, we would love to have you back! Lindsey Johnson, General Manager

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The hotel was okay, old but okay. I chose this hotel because it was ranked #1 out of 10 hotels in the Midwest City area. The bottom line the pool was disgusting. It was green and smelled bad! The next morning I took a picture of the pool and the green was less, well green and cloudy. Only the bottom step was hard to see. The night before only the top step was visible.

On a good note...they couldn't have been nicer to us when we let them know we would not be staying a second night because of the pool. They were totally surprised by my announcement the pool was green. But, I was not held to my reservation for the 2nd night.

If we didn't have our 3 girls with us who wanted to use the pool this would not have been a big deal. The staff was nice, the rooms were clean (small) and the breakfast was the usual useful bagels, waffle, juice, biscuits and well, the usual.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback of our hotel. We certainly strive to make a wonderful and comfortable place for our guests. I am so sorry the pool was not up to standard. I can assure you it was dealt with promptly, and has since been in great working order. I am so sorry for the inconvenience this was to you. We would love to have you back anytime, and we promise better results. Thank you again for taking the time to review us. We highly value your comments and feedback. Thank you, Lindsey Johnson, General Manager

Reviewed March 12, 2014

The room was very clean and comfortable. The mattress was in excellent shape. The Internet service was very good and reliable. Extra touches like specially-folded wash cloths was a nice touch that indicates attention to detail to make the hotel guest feel like his/her business is very much appreciated. Thank you!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking time to review our property. I'm so glad you loved your experience. I can assure you, you are important to us, and I thank you for noticing the special touches. We would love to have you back any time you are in the area! Lindsey Johnson, General Manager

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Sheets were pristine & smelled very clean. Love that there was a microwave & fridge (very small one) in the room. Bathroom was clean & we forgot toothbrush & razor, which they provided for us, complimentary. The location is about two blocks from the Rose State College & very near numerous shopping places & restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am so glad you loved your experience. Please come see us anytime! Lindsey Johnson, General Manager

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have stayed here many times and I like the location as well as the cleanliness and staff. The breakfast area seems to be clean and the food is good. I have at times had problems with my reservations updating on the Hilton Honors website.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton1833, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base), responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We truly appreciate it, and will look forward to having you back! Thank you! Lindsey Johnson, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Midwest City
La Quinta Inn & Suites Midwest City - Tinker AFB
Best Western Plus Midwest City Inn & Suites
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb
0 mi away
Home2 Suites by Hilton OKC Midwest City Tinker AFB
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midwest City
SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Midwest City/Del City

Been to Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)? Share your experiences!