“Would recommend”

Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Midwest City
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is a good property for the money with a very good breakfast and staff. I have stayed here several times and the housekeeping staff does a SUPER job. I have made various request such as extra pillow etc. and the staff has enthusiastically met my needs. I would suggest a microwave for the dining area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gil C
Hampton1833, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base), responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments! I am so happy you enjoy it here. Please come see us anytime! Lindsey Smith, General Manager

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stay was nice, room humidity was horrible at first but finally managed. Had to run a/c at all times ....didn't like. staff was friendly and courteous. Morning meals were good and again staff attentive

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton1833, Manager at Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base), responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2016

Stephen O W,

I am glad our staff took good care of you during your stay. I am sorry that you had to deal with the A/C problems.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This place has it all clean rooms great location and has all kinds of places to eat near by.Hampton Inn has good staff and i have always enjoyed the appearance and cleaniness of this location.It is just a short trip to downtown and to the military base nearby if thats your destination .Just seconds off the highway and just far enough to not have road noise to bother you at all. The staff seems to really like their jobs and have always been friendly.

Michael L,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay so much. It is guests like you that make all of our effort worth it.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This hotel has been remodeled since the last time I stayed there four years ago. It has a nice, fresh look about it.
Our room was excellent and larger than some. It was clean and ready as usual and there are good restaurants and a liquor store nearby.
The usual Hampton breakfast was great and I like their mixed fresh fruit better than the fruit offered by any other chain. Only drawback is the breakfast area is a little small for the hotel.

Room Tip: Book a few days ahead. It is summer travel time on the major Interstate Highways.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

John R,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay after our last remodel. We will be remodeling again soon in case you would like to come experience the freshness again.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

The service at this Hampton was wonderful. Speedy check in and great recommendations for places to eat especially when we arrived past dinner time.

The downside at 2:20 AM the fire alarm in our room began to malfunction and went off. Needless to say we were startled awake and falling back asleep was not easy at all.

• Stayed: June 2013

LandEfromMN,

I am sorry you had to endure such an inconvenience. I am glad that the staff took good care of your stay outside of the alarms. If you are ever coming through our area i would love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My teenage son who helped me drive on this business trip went swimming while I went to a business meeting. He balled his swimming suit up with some towels and the cleaning people inadvertently took the suit. When I called later asking about the suit, after they checked they called me back and said yes they did in fact take it and it was currently in the wash with the towels. We had a good laugh and they brought it to our room after it was washed and dried. I think so many people are afraid of admitting a mistake they don't admit them. I really appreciate their honesty and their cleaning the suit. Ha!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton1833, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base), responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! You made my day. I remember speaking to your son, and he thought it was funny also. I'm so sorry about that, I think they grabbed it with the towels that day. I hope he enjoyed his nice clean suit, and our staff certainly loved the ice cream, so thank you! I hope you will come see us again, we would love to have you back! Thanks again for the compliments! Lindsey Smith, General Manager

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great place, great people.....but would never go back during tornado season! The hotels need to install safe places for guests to go, Tornado's to unexpectings guests can be quite Over whelming. but over Great place to stay

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your feedback. Many people feel that way, but OKC can be a great place when the weather plays nice! Thank you so much for coming, and I'm so glad you made it through the storms safely. We would love to have you back. Thanks again! Lindsey Smith, General Manager