“Good hotel/Outstanding value”

Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Midwest City
US
“Good hotel/Outstanding value”
Reviewed March 31, 2011

Nice, modest Hampton at a terrific value. Though older, the rooms are updated and fresh. The breakfast bar was the nicest chain breakfast I've seen in some time, with higher quality sausage eggs and very attentive attendants. I think the $ is good because the area has a number of newer hotels. I actually stayed here by mistake -thinking it was a different, newer hotel. I was very pleasantly surprised. Pride of management and staff is evident. I'll be back.

• Stayed March 2011
1 Thank natcatz
Hampton1833, Manager at Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base), responded to this review, September 20, 2016
natcatz,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay all those years ago. If you are ever in the area again and in need of a room i would love to show you how great we still are.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Alexandria, VA
Reviewed October 6, 2010

Stayed at this Hampton when traveling across country. Good, clean hotel...seemed fresh, clean. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful both at check-in and check-out. Finally a good night's rest

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TLA48
TLA48,

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 26, 2010

We stayed at this hotel while visiting extended family in Oklahoma City. The location is good and it's fairly quiet considering it's next to an interstate highway.
The beds are comfortable. The rooms are a decent size and the bathrooms are nice.
The best thing about this hotel are the extra touches: the breakfast is good. the lobby has a beverage center and cookies all day. there is a managers reception.
The pool is small, but few people were there when we went. This hotel is very close to a Walmart and Home Depot. There are restaurants nearby.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank PatrickErvin
jrsent1, Owner at Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base), responded to this review, August 18, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel.... I have shared your comments with our staff.... Please stop by and see us again if you are ever in town visiting family....
Ohio
Reviewed October 15, 2009

The room was nice, clean,comfortable.

The spa was disapointing , not very warm and low water flow from the jets.

breakfast was alright

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
The Spa has been repaired now for a while we did have trouble getting it serviced. Luckily we have found someone that we can depend on now for repairs. Hope you give us another chance...
Tulsa
Reviewed October 8, 2009

The hotel is clean and the front desk staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
thanks for your review.... Our staff works really hard to satisfy our customers and it is nice to see that someone appreciates it... Hope you will come back soon... football season is upon us....
Texas
Reviewed October 8, 2009

My son and I went to visit my grandmother and we stayed at this hotel. On the first night the AC broke and it never got fixed the entire 3 night stay.

On the last night we were there a drunk man tried breaking into our room. And verbally attacked us and tried to physically come after us and he was so drunk he feel to the ground. (Thank goodness) The hotel called 911 because he was not a registered guest at the hotel and the man was arrested and even assaulted the police as they tried to handcuff him. My son was crying and would not go to sleep that night because he was afraid the man was going to come back and hurt us.

After I got home I had a survey from corporate, so I decided to fill it out and let them know what happened. It has been over a year and the issue is still not resolved. I told them I would like a refund and they said NO. I have gone through customer service as well as guest relations and it is still not resolved.

The way this hotel treated me is the worst I have ever been treated. I was a mother traveling with a small child and was not safe in my own room at this hotel and the manager nor corporate want to do anything about it.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
jrsent1, Manager at Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base), responded to this review, August 18, 2010
This guest booked employee rate at our hotel and is not an employee of any of our branded properties.... Since we did not honor the employee rate.... the guest joined trip advisor and wrote this review.

Hampton Inn offers 100% satisfaction guarantee... If we as a hotel would not take care of this guest, Hampton would and then charge us for intervening.... therefore it is in our best interest to make the guest happy.

None of these events happened.. Our staff and company are committed to customer service.
Arizona
Reviewed June 7, 2007

We found the hotel to be clean. Rooms had mini-refridgerators, microwave and coffee maker, iron and ironing board. Rooms had free high-speed Internet access.

Beds were queen size and comfortable. The pillows were not very nice - too big and hard.

The location is right off I-40, you can see the hotel from the hwy,
and as a previous reviewer said you do have to go down a frontage road etc. to get to it. They offered AAA discounts.

We would definately stay here again.

• Liked — cleanliness
  • Disliked — Pillows
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
timbuck2mom,

Sheraton Midwest City Hotel
#5 of 10 in Midwest City
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker Afb
Candlewood Suites Midwest City

Been to Hampton Inn I-40 E (Tinker Air Force Base)? Share your experiences!