We booked this hotel an hour or so before arriving via booking.com. We paid £54 inc taxs for a suite. It consisted of 1 queen bed, sofa, fridge, microwave and coffee machine. The room was clean and had a plenty of towels in the bathroom (something we've found rare in the USA) There was also a hair dryer that was of good quality. The TV was an old none flat screen but did its job perfectly well.
Breakfast was ok, there was a wide choice of breaded products and you could make your own waffles so overall good! I had a toasted bagel with Philadelphia it was good.
My only negative is that it is pretty far out of town, i thought it would be closer then it was. A good 10min drive if not more into the town centre. But would be good for someone just passing through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PHOTOS AMENITIES MEETINGS, EVENTS, & GROUPS REVIEWS CHECK IN 3:00 PM CHECK OUT 11:00 AM KEY AMENITIES Veteran Owned Free WiFi Free Breakfast Onsite Parking Pet Friendly Pool - Indoor Hot Tub - Indoor Fitness Center See All Hotel Policies Relax in Miami Close to Coleman Theater, Mickey Mantle Museum, and Miami Fairgrounds Book an affordable, comfortable room at our Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami hotel near Buffalo Run Casino. Our hotel is centrally located just minutes from countless casinos and restaurants, making for a fun-filled stay. Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College is just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Microtel Inn And Suites
- Miami Microtel Hotel Miami
- Microtel Miami