Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami
$79
$81
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewswindow seatroom was cleanpool and hot tubwould stay againsausagewafflesnice place to stayenjoyed our staycontinental breakfastgreat pricestaff was friendlypillowsoklahomacerealsmokinghighwaymicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I stayed for two nights on a business trip. There was inadequate work space and no comfortable place to read. I'm glad I was alone on this trip because it would be really cramped for two, The room was clean and the bed was good. Everything worked, except the internet service was out the first night I was there. Breakfast was disappointing. Half-thawed fruit was mushy. I did not like the sausage and the eggs had no taste. I heard some say the waffles were good. On my last trip I stayed across the road at a Hampton Inn and just decided to try someplace else. Next trip I will be back at the Hampton.

Room Tip: Try the Hampton across the road or Downstream Casino Hotel about 12 miles east.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights while visiting the city of Miami, Oklahoma. The room was large, clean and quite. We will stay there again when we visit Miami.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2011

stayed only one night here but room was clean and comfortable.
very small but for one night was fine. King bed
Breakfast was not much. We were down by 7am and it looked like there must have been a run on cups, creamer and what food there was.
We got coffee and went on our way. Only had powdered creamer.

No frills to place but at least was clean and had no issues with check in at all

Would recommend if need place when passing that way

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2011

My husband, dog, and I stopped here on Day 3 of the cross-country voyage. The bedding was exceptionally comfortable, they accepted dogs, and they had a nice, southern style continental breakfast available. No fast food within walking distance, but we found a Pizza Hut that delivered. The room was quite small, but came with toiletries. The walls were pretty thin, I think, because my husband heard some noise in the hallways during the night. Otherwise, we had a nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2011

This hotel is terrible, dirty, poor customer service, not accommodating, management is very rude and unprofessional. Our rooms were not cleaned daily, had to ask for fresh towels everyday, high school girls are the house keepers. It is a smoking hotel and even the non smoking rooms smell terrible. NO ELEVATOR!!! I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank momntexas
SaraMcquigg, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2011

When a credit card is decline it is not the manager who is at fault for being rude.