“Anniversary Dinner”

Coleman House Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We went for our anniversary and had a really nice time. Good food and good service!

Tips: The steak is huge! More than big enough to share!! My husband and I split a steak, baked potato and steamed veggies and still took some home. So if your a light eater plan on sharing!

If your kids are like mine and enjoy something other than pizza, mac and cheese and chicken fingers let them split an adult meal. My girls love to split the chicken alfredo. The best part is that if you do split they will divide it up in the back so you don't have to...and your kids will each get a plate served to them when it comes out.

If it's your anniversary make sure to tell them because they offer a free dessert! We didn't know it before we went but it was a nice surprise after dinner!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

When I here we are going to Miami, OK I immediately look forward to eating at Coleman. They usually have good specials and their food is outstanding. In fact this time we went on Friday night for a relaxing romantic meal, they dim the lights at 8 pm and on Saturday we went again with our friends. My favorite is the pepperjack chicken sandwich and pot roast.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Great service value and quality. The food was great. The menu wasnt to big to decide although everything sounded good and looked good.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

This is such a nice place to look like the legendary Coleman Theatre, but the food doesn't match the linen tablecloths. We got food from here 3x's because it was convenient and we had vouchers. The first time we took desserts to our room--overpriced chocolate cake and banana cheesecake that were nothing special. The next night we had soup which tasted like it came from a can and the special was disappointing. The third time we got lucky with a good steak, lobster and baked potato, but we paid dearly for it. We were never am to sit in the booth like balcony settings and each time the service was extremely slow. I think more work is needed in the kitchen and with wait staff.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

To be fair we ate here on a night there was a show in the showroom and the place was packed. Service was haphazard at best. I had the crab cakes - two large cakes with absolutely no taste. We each had the prime rib. It was a very large portion and looked good on the plate but was chewy with little flavor.

If I was in the casino, I might go back but otherwise no. It is a good place if you like to wear your hat at dinner.

1  Thank troll999