“Great place to dine”

Cuisines: American
Monett, Missouri
“Great place to dine”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Great service value and quality. The food was great. The menu wasnt to big to decide although everything sounded good and looked good.

Visited May 2014

Ada, Oklahoma
“Food doesn't match setting”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

This is such a nice place to look like the legendary Coleman Theatre, but the food doesn't match the linen tablecloths. We got food from here 3x's because it was convenient and we had vouchers. The first time we took desserts to our room--overpriced chocolate cake and banana cheesecake that were nothing special. The next night we had soup which tasted like it came from a can and the special was disappointing. The third time we got lucky with a good steak, lobster and baked potato, but we paid dearly for it. We were never am to sit in the booth like balcony settings and each time the service was extremely slow. I think more work is needed in the kitchen and with wait staff.

• Visited March 2014
toronto
“Quanity not quality”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

To be fair we ate here on a night there was a show in the showroom and the place was packed. Service was haphazard at best. I had the crab cakes - two large cakes with absolutely no taste. We each had the prime rib. It was a very large portion and looked good on the plate but was chewy with little flavor.

If I was in the casino, I might go back but otherwise no. It is a good place if you like to wear your hat at dinner.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank troll999
McAlester, Oklahoma
“Lunch or Dinner you can't go wrong”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I spent the night in Miami, Okla. recently for business and someone told me about the Coleman House Restaurant located inside the Buffalo Run Casino. I went there for lunch and then went back for supper. Excellent both times, I had the Ruben and my wife had the Club both lunches were more than we could finish. Service was great and the silent movies playing on the stage just added to the experience. Steak and Shrimp for supper was super, caution their water had a sulfur taste to me.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Willis D
Nevada, Missouri
“Even if you're not a gambler it's worth the trip”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had the K.C. strip, it was cooked perfectly, my wife had the sesame tuna salad again cooked perfectly, and for desert had some of the best cheesecake with black raspberrys, and carrot cake in this part of the country, service was great and the price was fair.

• Visited August 2013