“Good recommendation”

Buttered Bunns Cafe
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hampton Inn said go here for good homemade food. They were right - except they were out of lemon meringue pie and bread pudding. Their coconut cream was so-so for taste, but the crust was good

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (116)

Reviewed July 16, 2019

While driving to Branson my daughter and I decided to stop in Miami for dinner. I ordered the all you can eat brown beans and cornbread accompanied by a large side of fried okra, sliced tomatos and fried potatos. My food was excellent and although I'm not a huge fan of fried okra this was some of the best I have ever had. It had just the right amount of crispness and seasonings. My daughter ordered a chicken pasta dish and she had no complaints either. In addition, the prices were very reasonable with most dishes coming in at less than $10. We both walked out having ate way too much but we thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 17, 2019

This is a small town cafe that caters to the locals. It is one room with a kitchen in the back. I had a breakfast, so it
was not too involved and was actually pretty good. There were flies in the room that concerned me, but they did
not get my food. We found that in Miami there is not a lot of choice. This was ok.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019

Reasonable prices and everything on the menu is good. Small place but worth the cramped atmosphere. The rolls are delicious!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed May 18, 2019

The best all-purpose eatery that we visited while in town for a week. Great down-home food, and staff so warm and friendly, I felt like a "regular" before the food even came to the table!

Date of visit: April 2019

Been to Buttered Bunns Cafe? Share your experiences!