“True Americana !!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Buttered Bunns Cafe
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“True Americana !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stoped here on a road trip from lubbock and I'm glad we did this place is real home cooking at a great price . The staff was great and our server was a friendly younger guy that recommended the coconut cream pie and I'm glad he did it was best I've had!! You should give it a try you won't be sorry you did!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

tulsa
“You have to get off the highway to eat here! Do it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I am sitting in the Buttered Buns Cafe right now and I could not wait to write a review. We came here purely on ratings alone. Let me say this... This is awesome home cooked food. I had the chicken fried steak, my wife had the Sketti. Sketti is an all you can eat spaghetti. The chicken fry just made my top 3 in chicken fry. I tasted the spaghetti and it was better than any big city chain italian. I would drive out of the way to come here. Located in miami oklahoma off of the Will Rogers turnpike you have to come into to town but take the time. It's worth it. Yes 5 stars and I would give it 10 if I could. They have breakfast and many other items for everyone. The service is great. They have been around 7 years and I see why. Not a big place and they close at 8:00. So come with an appetite and come early. Buttered Buns.... You will not leave hungry or disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Home Cooking at its Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Buttered Bunns has something on the menu for anyone. There chicken fried steak is superb. Also, they were seving strawberry shortcake on homemade shortcake like mom used to make.

Visited August 2013
Arkansas City, Kansas
“BBC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

The waiter was rather inattentive but the food and prices were really good. My wife and I were very satisfied with the food quality, taste, and value.

Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The name is eye catching”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great local eatery. We went there after reading the reviews here. Service was very good. The kitchen staff was very accommodating. I am on a low sodium diet and they prepared my meal accordingly. The food was very good.

• Visited June 2013