“Was a good place to eat.”
Review of Stonehill Grill

Stonehill Grill
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Stonehill Grill opened in Miami, Oklahoma, in 2009. Our offering includes soups, sandwiches, salads, pasta, steaks, and desserts.The restaurant opens daily at 10:30 a.m. and serves continuously into the evening. Stonehill Grill features a quick lunch menu, fun children's menu, and a great selection of entrees for evening dining.At Stonehill Grill, every item on our menu is available for carry out. Simply call ahead and we'll have it waiting for you when you arrive..
Reviewed November 3, 2013

the service has went down hill without the one and only male server that they had. He was wonderful.

There are newer reviews for Stonehill Grill

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Chicken Broccoli Alfredo was good, the chicken Parm was not. Oklahoma is not the place to order marinara sauce. It was very acidic and vinegary. The staff was pleasant and very attentive.

1  Thank cpicasner
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was our first visit to Miami as we were there for a concert at the Buffalo Run Casino. Decided to have dinner before the concert and this restaurant was recommended. It was good. We had the loaded farmhouse chips for an appetizer. They were plentiful and good. For entrees, we had the chicken fried steak and the catfish. The chicken fried steak was very good. Not fork tender but almost. The mashed potatoes were 'real'. The green beans were seasoned nicely with generous amounts of bacon. The catfish was good but not extraordinary. Lots of food for a reasonable price and the service was excellent.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

This is the restaurant that asks the question, "Do you use the same set of standards for a small rural town that you'd use for a restaurant in a more urban setting?" Stonehill Grill is the most upscale restaurant in Miami, but that says more about Miami than about the restaurant. I thought the food was just good, not great, and not acceptable in a more urban more competitive setting with more discerning customers, i.e. the locals probably think it's great. We dined here on September 7, 2013. I had chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans, and a bowl of potato soup. The chicken was slightly over cooked but tasty, the beans were very good, and the mashed potatoes hand made. The soup was dreadful. I politely pointed this out to the manager, and he was most receptive to my suggestions. He explained that he is in the process of turning the restaurant around in food and service quality. The service was excellent in every way. Given his receptivity to my suggestions, and his desire to improve the food quality, I'm going to give them another shot next time I'm in town, and I think you should, too.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I am traveling through and stopped at this cute little restaurant. As I walked in I was greated by a sweet young lady that promised to take care of us, which she did.
My husbands steak came out over cooked but she was very prompt in taking care of the problem and a nice young manager said she would take care of it for us.
I would definitely eat there again if I was in the area.

Been to Stonehill Grill? Share your experiences!