“Good food with great service”
Review of Stonehill Grill

Stonehill Grill
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Stonehill Grill opened in Miami, Oklahoma, in 2009. Our offering includes soups, sandwiches, salads, pasta, steaks, and desserts.The restaurant opens daily at 10:30 a.m. and serves continuously into the evening. Stonehill Grill features a quick lunch menu, fun children's menu, and a great selection of entrees for evening dining.At Stonehill Grill, every item on our menu is available for carry out. Simply call ahead and we'll have it waiting for you when you arrive..
“Good food with great service”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I am traveling through and stopped at this cute little restaurant. As I walked in I was greated by a sweet young lady that promised to take care of us, which she did.
My husbands steak came out over cooked but she was very prompt in taking care of the problem and a nice young manager said she would take care of it for us.
I would definitely eat there again if I was in the area.

• Visited August 2013

Massachusetts, USA
“Great value lunch”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Very satisfied! Two of us had lunch (one half wrap, one small Asian salad) with very tasty tomato basil soup and drinks for just over $20. Prompt attentive service. Maybe not at its busiest on a Tuesday, but perhaps that's the day to go...

• Visited August 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great Service, Good Food”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

After a long frustrating afternoon dealing with Oklahoma's nightmare of a toll road system, I was ready to not be happy. Checking into the hotel for a night we asked about a place in town recommended that had good vegetables. Without a second of hesitation the clerk immediately said, "Stonehill Grill." She was not wrong. Being a vegan and traveling with an omnivore friend, we looked for places we both could get meals we wanted. Stonehill delivered. We were seated immediately. The service was prompt and when I asked about items on the menu for my needs, the server was very well informed, answered questions and when she wasn't sure, checked with the kitchen. She returned to say something on the menu I had asked about would be prepared by the kitchen to meet my needs. "We're going to take care of you," she said, and they did.
The vegetables were nicely grilled or sauteed for me. My friends meal of a burger done medium rare was served perfectly prepared with good side dishes. In fact, all of the food we got was well prepared, appropriately seasoned, served hot and eaten with pleasure. The atmosphere was well-lit and pleasant. This seems a family friendly, customer friendly place to which I would cheerfully return with any group of my friends or family.

• Visited June 2013
Columbus, Kansas
“Horrible food & overpriced!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The staff was great. Food was horrible. Grilled chicken sandwich for 6.99 w/no side. Sandwich was dry, no flavor, over powered by huge bun and slice of unripened tomato. My husband had a bacon cheeseburger, small patty, huge bun, bacon crumbled and would barely amount to a half of a slice.

I would not go back there even if it was free! I would rather eat at a convenience store!

• Visited May 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Better”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Than most I visited in area, burger and fries well prepared and presented, good salad, service was good. Clean modern atmosphere . Probably on the higher price end for the area, but not extreme. Enjoyed my dinner.

Visited April 2013

Been to Stonehill Grill? Share your experiences!