“We do eat here and often”

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 41 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Montana Mikes is known as Big steak country. We pride ourselves in our hand cut premium angus steaks and burgers. We serve not only steaks, but have a wide variety of items to choose from including, chicken, ribs, pasta, pork chops, seafood (shrimp, salmon, catfish), Salads, kids meals and delicious desserts. All steaks hand cut, all appetizers are hand breaded, rolls are made from scratch. We hope that you will choose to dine with us.
Miami, Oklahoma, United States
“We do eat here and often”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Montana Mike's is often our choice to pick up lunch and take it back to work as we have a short lunch hour we order, pickup and our food is hot, ready and tasty. The chipotle ranch is awesome. For dinner the ancho pepper on the ribeye is wonderful, the ribeye was tender and cooked to order. I have recommended to others. We often meet family and friends for dinner. Great place, friendly staff, good prices.

• Visited September 2013

“Very clean friendly atmosphere with tasty food.”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Have never had a bad meal. I love the Chipolte Chicken tostada salad and my husband loves the chicken fried steak. The Mountain Momma Rib eye is very tasty also.

• Visited August 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Excellent food, service and atmosphere!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My family really enjoyed our meal and experience when dining at Montana Mikes. Everyone was very professional with excellent service and food. When you visit Miami, Ok Montana Mikes is a MUST!!!!!!

• Visited July 2013
West Lawn, Pennsylvania
“Good food, friendly service”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat after driving all day. This place was perfect. Good food, quick and friendly service. If we were in Miami again we would definitely stop here.

Visited July 2013
Dave M, Public Relations Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for your incredible review and rating! At Montana Mike's, we know that our reputation for quality service and food depends upon you, our customer. It is rewarding to know that our efforts to make your dining experience outstanding is appreciated. Thanks again and we look forward to your return.
Midlothian,t
“A good place to eat”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stopped in on a sun afternoon late.
The wife ordered baby back ribs and I got a porter house steak
I ordered it Medium . Getting a steak the way you want is open to the person cooking
and most have their on belief of what rare medium ,medium rare and all is
The wife had a lot of dental work done just a few days before but thought if she could not eat what she got I could carry back to the motel
She was surprised at how tender they were and ate every bite.
My steak was a little over cooked for me but again it is hard to get a steak right
What we did really enjoy was the big heavy and I do mean heavy tea glasses
Has been years since I picked up a glass that heavy
I don't think you can go wrong trying this place out

• Visited June 2013
Dave M, Public Relations Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thanks for selecting Montana Mike's and for the great review on Trip Advisor. Your business is truly appreciated. We look forward to your next visit.