Review Highlights
Date nite

This was a fun,smaller casino. The staff was so friendly & made sure we didn't need... read more

Reviewed April 19, 2019
Kimberly N
via mobile
Enjoyed Our Brief Visit

Slightly off I-44 but only by about a mile. Driveway into it can be missed because it's located in... read more

Reviewed May 18, 2017
VegasHopper
Austin, Texas
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We had a nice time while visiting this casino. Great selection of affordable beverages. Staff was super friendly.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We went to the stables casino while casino hopping in the area. The payouts were very tight and we didn’t see anyone winning. Staff was friendly but I wouldn’t recommend this casino.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018

Small, horribly smoky casino. I had to rinse off my contact lens in the bathroom because it was so smoky at Stables and another customer joked about how brave I was to even wear contacts in such a smoky place. Machines were super tight. One of the employees was unacceptably rude. Poor machine selection. The restaurant had a long waiting list. An all around unpleasant experience.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank payitfwd71
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We eat here at least 2 times a month. Great food and great service nice atmosphere and great wait staff. Nice to have a drink with your dinner.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 20, 2018

Lots of laughs and no nasty humor last night. 2 shows tonight so I hope this gets posted in time. Our first time at this venue. It seats about 75, bar service was quick and crowd was there to enjoy the show. Really nice to see a live show. The casino was not loud and well light but I don't really spend time there. Had a quick bite in the restaurant after food and service was good.

Date of experience: January 2018