“Don't believe that”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Don't believe that”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Haven't won here in over 12 months. I have went monthly for the last 3 years. Don't believe everything you hear from the commerical or radio. Steve Bashor is a "French Model" if you do and the payouts just aren't there. I talked to an individual that works in a Casino and is a games management of several casinos. She told me point blank...."you can't change the odds on slot machines and Casinos have no " big brother" to watch what they claim!" That is from a neutral source that has no vested interest. If you go and win........know you are one of the lucky ones........It's gotta be true.....I heard it on the Internet, tv, radio and I love French Models..........

6 Thank John L

Webb City, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Rain or shine STAY AWAY!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I are not huge fans of Buffalo Run. We have come many times and have never actually left winners or even "broke-eveners." When I heard Miranda Lambert was scheduled there, of course I went and bought tickets! I love Miranda Lambert. Spent $75.00 a piece for "premium" tickets. Stood in line in the torrential rain for 3 hours. They were suppose to open the gates for "premium" guests at 5:30 so at 6:45 when no one was still not in I was very upset. They finally let us in at almost 7pm but everyone who paid $45.00 got to go in at the same time. This was such a joke. They started the actual concert over 2 hours late and the entire venue was nothing but mud. Disgusting. This was not worth the money. I will definately see Miranda Lambert again but I wll never visit Buffalo Run for ANY reason. This is the most disorganized, untruthful nasty, scam place EVER!!!!! Run as fast as you can from Buffalo run

6 Thank Julie R
Reeds Spring, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Say what???”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We believed the commercials on our local TV stations about this
casino being paid for, etc;, so therefore (so the ads said), their
slots were the "loosest". We tried a lot of slots before we found
ONE that paid anything (I broke even). Most never gave more
than just a few cents (we're not big gamblers), since we play
mostly penny machines, however, penny machines usuall take
30 to 40 cnets & up for a minimum bet. Penny for penny machines don't seem to pay anymore...is it because 30 to 50
cent bets bring in more money for the casino? Hmmmm.

4 Thank nanbobq
Clinton, Mo.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The BEST CASINO in OKLA”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We LOVE the Buffalo Run Casino, we go no where else. Its a smaller venue but the people are great. We were so happy when they built the Hotel its clean and the People are GREAT. Hi Mary!! Free breakfast included. Weve won a little lost a little doesn't everyone. Cant wait for my next trip.

Visited September 2012
Washington, Iowa
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Don't believe what the website says!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We drove several hours to try out the Buffalo Run Casino. The reason we selected this casino was because the website advertised $2 minimum tables (3 card poker). Guess what? The $2 tables are now $5 tables plus a $5 ante! I complained about false advertising but they really didn't care! We went down the road to Downstream Casino!!! Huge difference! Very professional and a fun place!

Visited April 2013