“Loosest slots? No way! I call BS”

Buffalo Run Casino & Resort
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Miami
Webb City, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Loosest slots? No way! I call BS”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

There is no way this place has the loosest slots in OK. It took only a few minutes to lose the money I was willing to give and at no point was I ever ahead even a penny! Yikes! Service stinks, players club staff are rude.

Visited December 2012
14 Thank Julie R

joplin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“liars”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

false advertising. They say they garantee loosets slots. How does the garantee work? Every spin a loser!! Bonuses paid 0, not one red cent!!!! If this wasnt a indian casino, i would file a lawsuit for false advertising. Don't go to this casino period!!! Lost $200 in 40 minutes.

Visited December 2012
12 Thank ron m
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“False advertising as "loosest slots." Don't waste your time or money.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I have had abysmal luck there in the past, but after hearing their recent ad claiming that they were debt free and paying out, I gave it another chance. I have to drive 25 minutes to get there, instead of the 5 to get to Downstream. Anyway, I played several machines and only won modestly, even on max bet. The biggest win I got was about $75 instead of the $400-500 I am used to at Indigo Sky or Downstream. I will not be returning and letting my.friends know the same. I can't be morally outraged I guess, it was the advertisement that brought me there. But when I left, on a Friday evening about 7 or so, the parking lot was almost empty. Guess eveyone else knows what I just figured out. This casino sucks.

8 Thank soaringhawk71
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“No Luck Tight Machines Poorly constructed building”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

@ years ago it was about 10 % payback,now it is a big 000,You would be better off to spend your vacation in Atlantic city,airline tickets would cost you less than a day at this place,my advice is to stay away from all indian casinos in oklahoma,they are very very low low payout,just like vegas where all the managers came from, they know exactly how to con you, atlantic City is regulated much better,Miami area resident 10 years

Visited July 2012
6 Thank Johnny I l
Kansas City
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Everything you want in an Indian casino”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

It has nice variety of casino slot machines. The maintaince is kept on the machines. A nice non-smoking room on the side. A fancy but casual restaurant plus a snack bar and a bar with music on the weekends. The food was excellent. We seem to be able to play longer on their slots than other casinos. Plus a nice hotel a short walking distance.

Visited September 2012