Econo Lodge Miami
$64
$79
$81
SleepInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbiscuits gravyroom was cleanhot breakfaststaff was super nicewafflesroute tripgreat breakfastgreat ratedefinitely stay here againcerealdeborahfridgepetaccommodations
Reviewed September 8, 2010

I returned to the Econolodge in June 2010 with my wife while traveling down Route 66. For years (in the 80's) we had stopped here while on route to Arizona. Let me say that the upgrade looks phenomenal.

Each room is a basic, but clean, and cozy experience. Ammenities include Basic cable TV, Wi-FI, mini-fridge/ microwave, coffee makers, and ironing boards. They also offer coin laundry and outdoor pool.

The continental breakfast is better than many "breakfasts" offered at motels. Included in the spacious dining area were hot items (eggs, sausage, potatoes), as well as the continental fare.

In conclusion, the Econolodge has continued the charm of the Townsman. It remains one of my places to stop on route to Arizona.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hypshark
Reviewed July 25, 2010

Clean rooms, nice pool, hot breakfast with eggs, waffles, sausage, biscuits & gravy. Great value. Close to casinos. Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MICSNOOP
Reviewed May 7, 2010

This hotel older and is in the process of remodeling. Our room looked good with new fixtures and beds but there was a funny smell that canceled that out. Breakfast bar had cereal but no milk, hot water but no tea bags. You get the idea.

Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank voice-of-reason-oh
Reviewed December 3, 2009

Stayed here the first week of June when we traveled from Indiana to attend a tribal event. When I booked the rooms on expedia.com I was a bit leary as I've had problems with econo lodges being nasty and bad and I've been to Miami OK before but not for a couple years and I thought I remembered this place being run down. I was very surprised, this place was WONDERFUL (might be one of the better places I've stayed excluding 4 and 5 star places where you put out a few hundred bucks a night). The wing we were in was completely remodeled, even had granit counter tops, fridge, microwave, soft beds, pillows and bedding, the room was very clean and I felt safe. I even let my toddler run all over the room (I'm a clean freak so this was a big step for me).

I could tell they were in the middle of renovating so some of the buildings still looked like they were in the process or needed to be done yet and the pool was a mess but they were working on it when we were there.

I will stay here again and would recommend friends and family stay here. It is also within walking of the tribal casino which was nice to kill a few hours. Good job guys!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Medawara
Reviewed June 29, 2009

Close to new, all rooms being remodled, New beds, carpet, paint, tile,ect.
Staff could have been friendlier, contenental breakfast skimpy, no coffee. Did find nice home style restarant in town.The price was great and worth it even if no contenetal breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple