“Awesome Hotel”
Review of Hampton Inn Miami

Hampton Inn Miami
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel has won numerous awards from Hilton and I can see why. It is spotless and the staff are very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed here for one night on the tail end of a vacation. The hotel was surprisingly nice. Miami doesn't seem to have a lot to offer, but the hotel was right off of I-44 and in line with any good Hampton Inn. We would definitely stay here again when passing though.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

We slept in 4 Hamptons in four days. We were glad it was the standard, clean, Hampton. It had no surprises.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Have stayed here multiple times over the years. Hotel is always clean and staff is friendly and helpful. Never had any problems. Will stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank leahschatz
Reviewed May 12, 2012

My family and I have stayed there twice in the past year. The first time, I had issues with the HVAC in my room. It wouldn't stay on the temperature we set it on. It was in December and I had an 18 month old little boy in the room and it constantly got cold.

We just stayed there recently in April for my cousin's wedding. During this stay, at breakfast, I tried to tell one of the employees that I thought the apple juice was empty because it wasn't coming out. This male employee got an attitude with me and mumbled something under his breath and I could not make out what it was. Also, my dad mentioned that this same employee was putting out biscuits at breakfast without gloves on or using the tongs. Made me glad I didn't eat the biscuits that morning.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Amanda K
miamihampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel. The problems you mentioned with staff courtesy have been addressed. Certain health precautions are always taken when handling food and we apologize for this situation. We appreciate you bringing this to us and we hope you will give us a second chance if you return to the area. We would really love to have you back so we can show you what our Hamptonality is all about.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We just stayed here for a performance at the Coleman Theater which is in the same town. We were rushed for time... so we ate from their snack bar. The food and prices were great. We just heated it up in the microwave in the community area. We did this after the performance too, it was so good. The room itself was great. It is non smoking so we didn't have to worry with that. The breakfast was the best I've had in a motel setting like this. (Not as good as Embassy Suites, but they actually have someone there doing the cooking.) Anyway.. there was something for everyone for sure. Egg, sausage, bagels, muffins, waffles, oatmeal, etc. I could go on as they really did have a lot. If we find ourselves in Miami, OK again, I would be pleased to stay here.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, and sometimes we could hear people walking above us. Try the 3rd floor...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank nlt46
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Very friendly staff and clean comfortable stay considering the options in this location we would recommend no other. Excellent staff interaction, food good and considering most would be on/off Hwy driving easily accessable. Great value and we would definitely endorse other travellers

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami
#3 of 8 in Miami
Econo Lodge Miami
Econo Lodge Miami
#7 of 8 in Miami

Been to Hampton Inn Miami? Share your experiences!