“OK but nothing special”

Cuisines: American
Lawton, Oklahoma
“OK but nothing special”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

My family was here and we went to the Riverside. The building is special to me because it used to be Ma Blue's Grocery when I was a kid and her boys and my brother were buds and I tagged along. I ordered the mushrooms for appetizer and they were hot on the outside and cold on the inside. The wait person was not available and I took them to the kitchen and told them I could not eat them. They fixed me more which were good for frozen mushroms. The fried pickles were good, if you like fried pickles. My wife and I shared the grilled chicken which was Ok but nothing special. Some had the Chicken Fried Chicken which they said was fabulous. The view is great looking into the river at the ducks which was a hit with the kids. If you go, I would suggest you stick with the Chicken Fried Chicken.

• Visited November 2011