“Good food with a great atmosphere.”
Review of Old Plantation

Old Plantation
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good food with a great atmosphere.”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is a family restaurant located in a historic hotel. The grilled salmon was great! It is the place to eat in Medicine Park.

Visited October 2012

Columbus, Ohio
“A good choice.”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Went here for dinner. The food was very good, the service was on time. The only thing I would like to change if I could is the noise, the place gets very noisy at times, which difficult having a conversation. So try not to go on peak hours or days. But I think this is a good choice in Medicine Park.

Visited September 2012
Clover, South Carolina
“We stopped to see if they had post cards”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We went in to see if they had post cards which they did not. I started to leave and my wife said her mother was hungry. So we all sat down to eat. The place was rustic looking but comfortable. Their menu selection was not large but surprisingly something everyone wanted. It may have been small but covered a wide area. I had Catfish and fries and my wife had Buffalo Burger with fries. I don't remember what the other two people had but they really enjoyed it and me and my wife enjoyed it very much also.

Visited August 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Hidden Gem in Medicine Park”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Quaint old hotel with a lot of history has a unique restaurant bar inside. We love to stop in whenever we are in Lawton & visit the Medicine Prk area.

Visited May 2012
Athens, Georgia
“Solid restaurant”
Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

I came in with a giant party and they were very accommodating and the service was good, considering.

The food was solid. Nothing too great but they have burgers, chicken and a lot of steaks. I had the pork chops w a side salad and veggies. The pork was good but the salad came out of a bag and the "fresh veggies" seemed to a frozen blend. Food was more substance then fine dining.-but with fine dining prices.

Overall: so so