“McAlester's Best”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in McAlester
Haskell
“McAlester's Best”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We are generally very "low-maintenance" when it comes to lodging, because we want to save money. However, when we are in McAlester, Oklahoma, we stay at this location because it is so nice in every aspect, and yet, the cost is very reasonable.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Lacie S, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Thank you for staying with AmericInn in McAlester! I too look for a great place with a great price, and that is what I always strive to offer my guests here. Thank you for writing such a nice review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Bella Vista
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This was our favorite hotel experience we had on a recent trip. Alanna, the desk clerk accommodated our request for a quiet room and reminded us that warm cookies would be available shortly after 6:30 PM. Our room was spotless, mattresses and pillows clean and comfortable, breakfast amazing. Best night's sleep I got in a long time.Liked the entire staff and room so much, we stayed again on our return trip home. This will be where we stay on future trips to Texas and back as it provided a professional staff and oh....that home cooked breakfast! How wonderful to have hot eggs, sausage, biscuits, yogurt, fruit and much more. Other hotels could take lessons from this AmericInn to provide what guests want - a clean, hotel at a reasonable price with a friendly staff that takes pride in serving their guests.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Monty H
Thank you so much for staying with us not once but twice! I love that you enjoyed your quiet clean room, those are the top two priorities when I travel! I am excited to see you and your family on future trip through McAlester. Thank you for writing such a kind review.
Valliant
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I have stayed in many hotels for business, but I have to say that this is my favorite place to stay. It is quiet, refreshingly peaceful, clean and has all of the amenities of home. The staff is exceptional all the way from the check-in to the special attention at breakfast. This is a top-notch hotel in my books. It is excellent for family or business travelers. I will always stay here before any of the others in town. Thank you AmericInn for another wonderful week at your house :)

Paula,
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! We love having you are our home as much as you love being here! Thank you for always allowing us to be your home away from home and just for being so loyal. I know there are so many hotels you could choose and each time I see you I feel lucky that you continued to pick us! I look forward to your next visit!

Lacie
Lake Benton
Reviewed April 16, 2014

AmericInn staff, facility and room was everything we needed and would expect with a stay away from home. We arrived early in the morning on friday to saturday, was greeted by the friendly staff, had our reservation all ready for us. That breakfast offered was amazing, and being from the midwest, we were use to a large one at home, and found we were more than satisfied. Even the coffee was wonderful! We found the staff extremely helpful and gracious at the hotel, Sandy Bahe, our real estate agent, was remarkable, and a joy to work with. McAlester is a breath of fresh air and very charming, with Patron's Mexican restaurant a good place for those who like mexican food, with plenty offered. The Sizzler Buffet had a great selection and very friendly service.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for the great review! I am pleased that you not only liked the hotel, but the city as a whole, that is refreshing. I am glad we were able to accommodate you and that you enjoyed your breakfast! I hope we see you on future trips to/through our town!
Virginia
Reviewed April 10, 2014

The lady who took care of the breakfast was wonderful everything was make by her and she was so friendly. We never thought about giving a tip to the person that filled the breakfast area until we stayed here and she is the one who fixed from scratch breakfast and served it with a smile and she deserved every dollar we gave her.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Lacie S, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
I couldn't agree more! Thank you so much for reviewing us! We do have an amazing breakfast with an amazing breakfast staff to maintain it. I am so happy that your expectations were exceeded and hope to see you back in the future.
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

As usual, the stay at the AmericInn was great. The staff is always friendly ands accommodating, the rooms are comfortable, the hotel is clean, and the breakfasts are great. This is my favorite hotel in the McAlester area. They are consistently well above par.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Shawn D,

Thank you for always staying here with us, I know there are many other hotels that could earn your business, however you have remained loyal to AmericInn. People like you make my job worth it, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Thank you again for the kind review.

Lacie
Tecumseh
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We stay at this hotel at least once a year. They are always very professional and friendly! We experienced a challenge this time: however, the challenge was promptly taken care of. They went above and beyond!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

I would like to say thank you for staying with us at least one time each year. Loyalty means so much. I hate to hear that you had a situation occur, however I am glad it was taken care of to your liking. Sometimes we can't control the things that take place but we always have control on how we handle them. Thanks again!