“Best in McAlester!”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in McAlester
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Me and my lovely wife, Janine, were passing through on our way to Dallas. We Noticed The Most Attractive building right off the side of 69 Highway. It was very late and we were both so tired. We walked in and immediately felt very comfortable. The Hotel was and is very Inviting to people of all ages. Our 8 year old son was also with us and he loved the Indoor salt water heated pool! Me and my wife Loved The Hot Tub! The Rooms were so Clean and neat. There is also free WiFi throughout the entire Hotel and it was so Fast! The Staff was very Gracious to our every need, they were very very friendly and even had made us popcorn and delicious cookies and milk. We slept like Babies in the very Comfortable bed in our Business Suite, Our son even got his very own Rollaway Bed! The Bathrooms were Very Big and with Granite Countertops and TVs placed in front of the soaking tub, which my wife took complete advantage of! In the morning they have an amazing full hot breakfast, a real breakfast at that! Not some quick continental breakfast. Checkout was quick and easy and before heading on our way they have a very nice little store where you can get all kinds of snacks. We will definitely be staying there again on our way back home. Overall I give AmericInn an A+++!!!

Room Tip: Just Make sure to stay there whenever you get a chance!!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
McAlesterGM, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

DawsonD,
I think I can speak for the entire staff when I say thank you SO much for this amazing review! I am so happy to hear you recieved great service. I am also delighted to hear that your son had such an amzing time! We usually have lots of kids around so we try to have games, puzzles and lots more for them to do while they are here! I hope to see you and your family again!

Lacie

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We were very impressed with the hotel in McAlester. It was very pretty inside, the girl at the front desk was very impressive. She immediately told us of all of the amenities. We stayed on the 3rd floor and our room was immaculate. We were so tired from our drive up and visiting with my son-in-law at Choctaw Casino. I have chronic back pain, but the beds were so comfortable, I went right to sleep and woke up without any pain. I felt refreshed and ready to go. I will definitely stay there again when I come up to visit again. We used the Spring Fling to book the room so we received a lower rate. All in all, I would give the hotel a 5 star rating.

Room Tip: The third floor is all non-smoking and it was very nice and clean. No smoker residue.

Gail,
Thank you so much for the kind review! I am so happy you loved our beds, I have to say I am a fan myself! We are always trying to add things to the hotel to make ourselves stand out against some amazing competition, I am glad it worked:) hope to see you on future visits to McAlester.

Lacie

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We were so impressed with our stay! The lobby area was lovely, and so inviting. We were in McAlester for a family wedding, and were able to visit with other family members in the lobby area. We had breakfast together, plenty of food and choices for breakfast. We had a king Jacuzzi room, it was very relaxing and quiet. We were a little concerned about having a quiet evening with so many families with children, but it was wonderful! Thank you for providing a clean, restful experience!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
McAlesterGM, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Sandy,

Thank you so much for your kind review! I was lucky enough to work over the weekend and meet some of your family, and you guys were precious! I am so glad you enjoyed our lobby, and that even on such a busy weekend had a nice quiet rest! Thanks for choosing AmericInn McAlester!

Lacie Schock

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Was home sick for 10 minutes untill I checked in. Very at home atmosphere. Breakfast is beyond this planet. And the women at the front desk are so helpful I felt disabled. Totaly reccomend and will stay again:)

Room Tip: 1st floor gives you easy access to the patio, laundry room and pool.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
McAlesterGM, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

I'd like to begin with a big Thank you for your review! I also love the at home feel, sometimes it even feels like working from home! We aim to pamper you and I am so glad that you felt comfortable and enjoyed your experience here. I definately hope we see you in the future!!!!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Guests are immediately welcomed by a smiling face at check-in and the exceptional service continues the entire stay. Anytime in the future that I get a choice of staying in an AmericInn Lodge, I will choose it! Everything was super clean and they offer so many complimentary items--cookies and milk; board games; and an amazing breakfast. The best rates are listed on their website.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Polar_Opposites
Lacie S, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review! I am so happy you have chosen to stay with us. Sometimes in the hospitality industry hotels all go with the same type of design or offer the same amenities. Here at AmericInn in McAlester we always try to be unique and it is so rewarding when it is noticed.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I travel up to 7 months a year and have to stay in many different hotels. I would rank this AmericInn in the top 3. The staff was outstanding, courteous and willing to assist in any way possible. My room was clean and comfortable. By far the best breakfast at any hotel chain.
If you have to stay in McAlester, OK, Stay here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Humberto F
Lacie S, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your review!!! I can speak for our entire staff when I say we are already missing you! It was a delight to have you stay and I hope to see you again in the future. Your compliments mean the world, to know you travel so much and we made an impression is amazing. Thank you again:)

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I stayed here a couple nights last month while visiting family. The staff was very welcoming and were all nice. The prices are outstanding and the breakfast is excellent. If I were to come to mcalester again, I will definitely choose this hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank NickYoung
McAlesterGM, Director of Sales at AmericInn Lodge & Suites McAlester, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

I am so happy you reviewed our hotel! I feel so lucky that I got to know your family during your visit here and I miss you all already! It is always so fun to get a family here that plays games in the lobby and hangs our by the fire and I truly enjoyed you all! I can't wait to see you guys again!