“Yummmy!”

The Rib Crib
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in McAlester
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This place reminds me of a repurposed Logan's Roadhouse (if anyone gets the restaurant reference). The place smelled great (think smoky and delicious) and the ribs were decent. Several members of my party ate at this restaurant more than once during our three week stay. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I like the food and the drinks. I just dont like when you got to leave. All the pepole are friendly all aroud the reasturant.Good waiters and cooks.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stopped here after driving all day and was very pleased. Good atmosphere, heavenly aroma, excellent food and service. Everything we ordered was delicious and prepared correctly. The quantity of food is generous and filling. Our waitress was friendly, helpful and attentive without driving us nuts. Will definitely stop there again.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We were driving from Chicago to Austin, Texas and stopped at their location in McAlester. Realize there aren't many good restaurants in this stretch of Hwy 69/75, so if you have the chance to stop at the Rib Crib it will be well worth your while. It was very crowded on a Saturday afternoon. The aroma of smoked meat filled the restaurant. We had a young lady (Lauren) wait on us and she was outstanding, polite and helpful. They have a large selection on their menu of brisket, chicken, ribs, sausage and many side dishes to choose from. I have to tell you -- the brisket was outstanding! Nice smoke ring, good smokey flavor and very tender. My wife had the loaded baked potato which included brisket. The smoked sausage was just okay. The atmosphere is fun and it's obvious they have a winning restaurant here in McAlester.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is my sons favorite place to eat at. The service was good and so was the food, but they could offer more of a variety.