“The Diner by Best Western”

Marilyn's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 76 Restaurants in McAlester
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We enjoyed both a dinner and a lunch at this little diner. The food was great with a definite home-style feel to it. The waitress and other staff seemed to have a great time doing their job which made the visit pleasurable.

There are newer reviews for Marilyn's Restaurant

Reviewed September 28, 2012

The people are so friendly and it's like the old "Mom&Pop's" restaurant-service is always fast and with a smile! Somthing I've found is rare these days.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We were traveling to Texas and stopped for breakfast. This place was fantastic. I saw women cooking that looked much like someones own mother and grandmother. The food was great, the service was great. The portions were nice size portions, and the price is very affordable. We enjoyed a nice home cooked breakfast. I wish this place was closer to us, but we will be making the drive to eat there again.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Eat there often. It's like one big family get together. We love the way they treat you and that before you leave you feel like you've been eating there all your life. Their waitress's are always friendly. Their hours are great for a small town. I highly recommend Marilyn's.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

What a gem. A wonderful atmosphere, nice staff and excellant food. I recommend everyone giving this place a try. I promise you will love it.