“Pleasantly Amazed”

Napoli's
Ranked #26 of 76 Restaurants in McAlester
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The restaurant was clean, the service was excellent. The food prices were average. The taste of the food was nothing short of AMAZING!!! I ordered the house dressing on my salad. It was a tomato based vinegar and oil dressing with delightful array of spices. The Stromboli was served piping hot with a marinara sauce. The sauce was the BEST I have ever tasted! It had a mildly sweet undertone but bursting with flavors of garlic, basil, and only the chef knows what else. I will make this a regular pit stop every time that I need to travel through McAlester.

1  Thank Carla_74571
There are newer reviews for Napoli's

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had dinner here on a road trip thru OK. It is in a rather rundown building and shopping area. It looked cute on the inside so we stayed. The food was average, my lasagna had a good meat sauce but fell short on the layering you expect. My wife had the chef special and said it was very good. My ceasar salad was the highlight of my meal. They only have a beer license. The service was excellent, the restaurant was not busy. Portion sizes were perhaps on the average size for an Italian restaurant but just right for two weary travelers. I would consider eating there again.

2  Thank ntd19
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in town for business. Ordered the eggplant parmesan. Rolls were brought to the table. The rolls were simple dinner rolls, nothing special. My meal was quick but the sauce was sweet and the eggplant was overly breaded. Still, it wasn't awful. Final cost was not too much for the quality but I didn't consider it a deal. Overall, it is a safe choice for an average dinner.

2  Thank MSarae
Reviewed August 15, 2012

napolis is a great place to eat...real italian, not like olive garden or pre packaged italian...made from scratch and tastes awesome !!! i go here all the time and love every chance i getto come here. stop by and see for yourself !!!!!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

So happy these guys came to town. This area is "known" for its Italian restaurants, but they often disappoint and are overpriced. Napoli's is the opposite! Great food, great prices, super selection, and actual Italians from Italy are on the staff! I've never had to wait for a table, and never had a bad meal here in perhaps a dozen visits. House salad dressing is excellent. I find the rolls to be just okay, but my family loves them. Entree portions are large. They do serve beer now, but I haven't looked at the selection.

1  Thank Qbeing