All reviewswould stay here againstayed herewafflesroom was cleanfrom texashotel is locatedcomfort suitesgreat breakfastrajhighwaysleepmobranson
Reviewed February 23, 2017

My room was clean and comfortable. I was flying blind when I checked in during the middle of the night but for about $50, I wasn't going to be too picky. I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. The only complaint (and a very mild one at that) was the breakfast but again, for the money and just needing a place to rest, it was perfect.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at the Econo Lodge in McAlester many times. It is clean, affordable, and convenient. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, excellent breakfast and the beds are comfortable.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Different from last stay. Every coffee drinker wants to wake up to coffee in the morning this hotel has taken the coffee out of the rooms very disappointing. This is my 3rd stay and probably my last. The comfort suites down the road will be my next stay unless they put coffee back in the rooms ughhhh

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Jennifer P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2016

Econo Lodge, McAlester OK
PH: (918) 426-4420

Reviewed October 9, 2016

Stayed here on a weekday night while traveling to TX. Location was good, just off US69. Room was average, a bit dated, not dirty, internet was slow, service was ok. Breakfast was nothing. Just pretty average.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

I guess you get what you pay for. We travel through Mcalester often. Decided to save couple bucks but not worth it. Bath towels were size of hand towels. Room was clean but tired. Very noisy. Sounded like people above us were having a foot stomping contest. Several "guests" were hanging out on parking lot and walkways. Only thing missing was police sirens and screams. Felt very uncomfortable.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I am so sorry to hear that the overall stay did not live up to your expectations. At Choice Hotels, this is by no means the type of impression we strive to provide. Please know that your feedback has been made available to the hotel to ensure the proper corrections can be made.
Should you find yourself in the McAlester area again, we would love having you as a guest again in order to provide a better lasting impression.

Econo Lodge