All reviews great place to stay hot breakfast sausage other hotels waffles great breakfast indoor pool breakfast area would stay here again bed was very comfortable pet trailer texas stopover highway maintenance rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Overall, the room was very nice and reasonably price. However, the sink and countertop height is for a tall person, plus the sink is set back about 6 inches making a person of 5"2" feel that she needed a stool to stand on. The sink was so far back that the pull for the drain stop went up behind the mirror, so couldn't seal off the sink.

Room tip: Avoid highway side.
Date of stay: September 2019
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham McAlester, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham McAlester. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at La Quinta Inns & Suites, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been La Quinta members for over 10 years and this is the best hotel we have stayed in yet when you take all things into consideration. The service was excellent and the beds were so comfortable.The value cannot be beat.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham McAlester, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Donal,

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

We have stayed here many times since I have family who live in this community. It is very clean, the pool is nice. The service is great. The app is user friendly. The continental breakfast has many choices. I think the cleanliness and updated rooms are what makes staying here my favorite. The staff will work with you on any concern. I highly recommend staying here!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham McAlester, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Reviewed August 19, 2019

Look further for place to stay. Better places in town closer to resturants also. Counter Agents were bothered by my arrival. Only thing they were doing was having a personnal conversation between themselves. A simple smile and Welcome to LaQuinta would have been nice and appreciated.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham McAlester, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Dear Dave,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham McAlester. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at La Quinta Inns & Suites, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Kenny R.

Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

45 minutes to check in having a booking com reservation is unacceptable ..then we were given the wrong room and had to wait another 30 minutes to get the correct one.. staff was untrained uncompassionate and elevator was down... No refund or discount was offered..

Date of stay: August 2019