“awful”

Dining options: Reservations
Dayton, Ohio
“awful”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Absolutely the worst restaurant meal we ever had. It smells kind of dank and mildewy. An italian place should smell like garic and great cooking. Obviously hasn't been updated in many years. The food was truly awful...tasted canned and the ravioli was inedible...filling almost nonexistant and the dough was very heavy, dense and grainy.
There is no wine served. They serve a lot of food but most of it is so awful, they would be much smarter to serve less food and try to have a modicum of quality to what is offered up laughably as italian.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank marcy l

Bedford, TX
“Italian Cooking Done Right!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Stopped at Gia Comos in SEP 2010, on a drive from TX to IL. The Italian food had incredible good taste and had you wanting more. The atmosphere was not over the top - comfortable. Would definitely return again

Visited September 2012
talihina
“Good steak, average otherwise”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have visited this place numerous times and found the Steak to be flavorful, the spaghetti is ok and the ravioli's a bit too mushy. Salad was decent but the bread was not fresh and therefore hard to eat and more like jerky ( bite it and pull ) this place is a little pricey 25.00 dollar steaks.
Over all this restaurant fluctuates in quality from good to average.
Served family style - order a steak or other entrée and your table receives a plate of spaghetti - salad - bread - ravioli's and meat balls. Go on a good day and you will enjoy!

• Visited July 2012
Wichita, Kansas
“Uh-oh, Spaghetti-Os”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I stopped in here since it was close to my hotel. The place looked run down and like it hadn't updated since the 1970s. But my wife and I still decided to try it. Well, I really wish we would have eaten at the Exxon next door because their food would have been a couple steps above GiaComos. First off, their salad, like many other reviewers have claimed, taste as if it comes straight from a bag and it is drowning in dressing. The bread was bland a bit stale. Their spaghetti, like my title implies, had a sauce strikingly familiar to the Spaghetti-Os I used to eat as a kid. So I suppose if you like Spaghetti-Os then this would have been delicious but I stopped liking them when I hit puberty. Their Italian sausage was essentially a meatball, in the shape of a sausage. The only tolerable dish available was the ravioli and it was sub-par to Chef Boy-Ar-Dee. I would not recommend this place even to my worst enemies.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank fornit
Dallas, Texas
“Frozen Meat-a-Ball??!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My family visited this place after a long day and drive to McAlester. We had heard rave reviews from several friends and decided it would be worth trying. Boy were we wrong! This place is so over-rated! The salad was wilted, swimming in oil w/o flavor. The bread was burnt and bland. My wife and kids had the ridiculosly over priced Italian dinner @ $15 for my wife and $7 for each kid. That bought us one plate of spaghetti, four raviloi, and six meat balls for four people to share??!! I had the chicken parm. Mine was ok, but wasn't worth $17. The kicker was, my kid got a meat ball that was still FROZEN!! WTH?! The wait staff didnt bother to stop vacuming the empty dining room we were still in and the old lady at the register could not have cared less when I complained. Paid our bill and we will never be back. Don't waste your time or money. There are much better choices in McAlester and Krebs. (Napoli's and Rose Ann's come to mind)

• Visited June 2012