“Great place to stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites McAlester
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in McAlester
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The overall quality of the stay was great. The Hampton Inn is one, if not the nicest places to stay in McAlester, Oklahoma. It's reasonably prices with great access to the town and surrounding attractions. The Hampton is famous for it's beds and this facility did not disappoint. nice size room, clean and quiet.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert L
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites McAlester

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My family and I were returning from a sporting event and needed a place to sleep. We were so lucky to find this hotel. It is a relatively new property (3 years old) and is very clean. The King bed was the MOST comfortable bed in which I have ever slept! The room was very quiet and the complimentary breakfast had everything we needed. I have marked this hotel for future stays!

1  Thank wifforlif
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great staff, very supportive, attentive and willing to provide information on local eateries. Room was lean, modern and the beds SUPER comfortable. Seriously, I've spent three times as much for luxury hotels and the beds weren't this comfortable. The breakfast a perfect blend of hot and cold options. What else does anyone need? The price is the icing on the cake. Very competitive and worth every penny. Thank you Hampton Inn for a nice stay. You earned our loyalty.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Place looked nice and clean, but front desk check-in clerk did not seem interested in finding our room or correcting the problem of unready room. Did not seem to be worried about sending us to another person's occupied room that was listed as empty & ready. Then did not have us listed as occupying the room we stayed inside. so someone else could possibly have been sent our room with an access card key. Breakfast staff did not seem to care.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Excellent overall. The beds in particular are wonderful. We stay at Hamptons all the time. They also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that they are very serious about. If anything goes wrong, they fix it immediately.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We had to revamp our planned trip to Houston to visit our daughter and son-in-law. The tragic tornado in Moore meant we needed to avoid our usual route from Omaha, through Oklahoma City, to Houston (and a pause here for a prayer to all the folks down there--so much devastation and loss). Anyway, we might never have otherwise gone this way. This hotel is a gem. The facilities are tip top and clean. Everything (and I mean everything) is well maintained. Great TV choices, excellent water pressure in the showers, reasonable prices for vending items--the management here is on top of it. A good location, right on route 69, amid a bevy of restaurants, stores and services. The staff is friendly and helpful (great restaurant recommendations). If we ever pass this way again, the Hampton will be our home.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jays911
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I found this room quiet, I did not notice a lot of road noise. Other than some dead bugs that had crawled in from outside the fitness center was nice. Breakfast was good. I would recommend this for others. The darkening blind is behind the sheer so don't be upset that the colorful main curtain won't pull closed. My brother had to explain to me where it was, I just missed the blind in the back. I was in town for a funeral and my husband did not attend and told me to stay where I would feel safe, I think I made a good decision.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo