“Great Stay”

Candlewood Suites Mcalester
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in McAlester
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I just checked out from my second stay at this hotel and found it to be extremely clean with a comfortable bed a thermostatically controlled AC which was very efficient and QUIET. The staff was friendly and helpful and I would recommend the Macalester Candlewood Hotel for anyone traveling for business or family.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 1, 2014

As a traveler for work, I usually stay in motels over 300 days per year and have not found any that outscore Candlewood Suites for overall comfort and friendliness. The mattresses, pillows, and linens have been consistenly above average and I am always assured a good night's rest when staying at Candlewood Suites. I recently stayed at Candlewood Suite in Mcalister, OK on a spur of the moment leisure trip and though I had to drive over 50 miles out of the way, it was well worth the extra time on the road. The staff were friendly and accomodating and the public areas as well as the room was clean and comfortable. They deserve the "10" rating I give them and look forward to staying at Candlewood Suites as I travel across the nation. Just wish there were more available, particularly in the Pacific Northwest.

Room Tip: I have not discovered any problems with any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This hotel is amazing.They have a wonderful staff here there customer service was fantastic.The font desk clerk Lacey went above an beyond to make sure my family an I were comfortable, an made sure we had everything we needed in our room to accomidate us.She was even nice enough to make up a rollaway bed an bring it to our room. The room was very clean organized an well kept for beaing extended stay. An the kitchen set made our stay feel just like home.

Room Tip: Kitchen sets are very usefull an every room has them.
Reviewed February 13, 2014

The staff at this hotel is amazing. They are always extremely kind and helpful. The rooms were spacious and the beds were very comfortable. My first experience with Candlewood Suites and I was impressed.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

great place to stay n people there are very kind and friendly..would recommend . rooms are very clean and organized ..you got good restaurant at walking distance.I especisally like the kitchen where you can prepare you own meals..

Reviewed February 9, 2014

My first stay here and I will stay again. Hotel staff was great from the minute I walked in, room was very clean and everything worked. Lacey was at the front desk and couldn't stop asking if there was anything else I needed.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We were stopping through on our way to the Cotton Bowl in Dallas. Hotel was easy to find, rooms were clean, the shower was very nice and the bed comfortable. I liked that the room had a full kitchen, although we didn't really use it at this stay. If we are headed this way again, we'll try to stay here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple