Candlewood Suites Mcalester
Good 3.5/5
Econo Lodge(McAlester)
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorice makerrib cribfront deskone nightpet feeroom facingburner cooktopown mealscook topfree laundrypots and pansfont deskblackout curtainsdvd playerextended stayan excellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My first stay here and I will stay again. Hotel staff was great from the minute I walked in, room was very clean and everything worked. Lacey was at the front desk and couldn't stop asking if there was anything else I needed.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We were stopping through on our way to the Cotton Bowl in Dallas. Hotel was easy to find, rooms were clean, the shower was very nice and the bed comfortable. I liked that the room had a full kitchen, although we didn't really use it at this stay. If we are headed this way again, we'll try to stay here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I would like to say that I was more than surprised when the unexpected turn of bad wether landed my Son, Granddaughter, an I in Mcalester while trying to make it home. After Being stranded in stop an go traffic on HWY 40, My son an I decided it was time to stop for the night. We were both exhausted from the drive an frustrated because of the snow. I was pleasantly surprised as we both entered the entrance of the motel to see a very kind young lady, who greeted us with a welcoming smile an more than excellent customer service, Lacey made us feel right at home when offering us a crib for my Granddaughter who was asleep on my sons shoulder at check in, She also very kindly recommended a great restaurant that we were able to order carry out from an we did not even have to go more than a block to pick up. This young lady turned our nightmare into an unexpected great night that felt like a vacation. I would like to thank all the staff at the Candlewood in Mcalester for making this unexpected stop, a night to rember. I will always recommend this Motel to anyone I hear heading this way. It would be my pleasure to pass on the excellent customer service an cleanliness that we recived while staying here to all my employee's an their family's. I would like to say a special thank you to the hard working kind Front Desk Clerk Lacey who made our trip a relief other than the nightmare we had earlier that same evening. Thank You Candlewood

Room Tip: I learned from the Front Desk Clerk that the even number rooms face the parking lot. So as u go to a higher floor such a 4th this turns into a fabulous view of their little town all from my hotel window..
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Reserved room on-line while traveling on business with no particular plans where to stay. You won't be disappointed with this Candlewood location. Staff super friendly and helpful. Loacation is right on the Hwy 69 bypass thru town and close to several eating establishments. Room was very clean, had full refridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, cooking pots, dinnerware and utensils. Would be a great place for an extended stay. Rib Crib next door had GREAT food.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The Staff is amazing. We have used this hotel several times and always get the same excellent service. Rooms are very clean. We wll continue to use this hotel when we are in town. It is in a good location.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business