“Wonderful night stay”

Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in McAlester
Frisco, Texas
“Wonderful night stay”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I was very impressed with this property. The outside and inside well maintained. Snack room was clean and they offer free coffee and fruit. The room clean paint looked fresh and the bathroom faucets and tub were exceptionally clean the toilet was also maintained. Bed was very comfortable. It was well worth the price. Great cookies at the desk also.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
West Central Illinois
Reviewed August 14, 2013

While traveling through Oklahoma on the way to San Antonio, we found a great overnight stay here. Our group included three adults, a 2-year-old, and a 3-month-old. With the great rate we were given because of AARP, we booked two rooms, not realizing how spacious and accommodating this facility is. We could have easily all stayed in one room to save even more. Melissa at the front desk was very helpful and friendly when we checked in, and the room was large, clean, and very up-to-date. This was the perfect lodging for tired travelers with little ones who needed some space. Although this was our first experience at a Candlewood Suites, we are definitely going to put the chain on our list of favorite stays.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Rehoboth, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The hotel is great, I spent 6 weeks here and had no issues. The rooms were clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I spend a lot of days in hotels and this one I would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Gurley, Alabama
Reviewed July 9, 2013

After our bad experience at the Holiday Inn Express in Nashville, TN. just a view days ago we arrived at the Candlewood Suites we no expectations but hoping the stay would be a much more pleasant one. Upon arrival, the girl at the desk greated us with a warm and friendly smile and gave me the key to our room. The hotel lobby looked clean and we even got some cookies and a water. Our room was on the 4th floor and we were extremely happy with it. Everything was nice and clean. We had choosen a queen suite. It included a kitchen area, a bathroom with a fantastic shower, a desk with two chairs, and flatscreen tv. We enjoyed our stay. The housekeeper was very nice and helpful. Checking out was no hassle and done by a very nice young man. I know for sure if I go on a trip again I will most likely look for a Candlewood Hotel.

Room Tip: Even though there is no breakfast room, there is a small room where one can buy pretty much everythi...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited here for an overnight stay on my way to Dallas. The price was very reasonable with my AAA discount. rate The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. There was a large family reunion group there during my stay, but I did not experience any complaints of extra noise. I had never stayed in this hotel brand before and I was pleasantly surprised. The television had a large variety of channels to choose from. The in-room kitchen equipped with stove, microwave, and a refrigerator was also an asset. There is an abundance of restaurants and Wal-Mart that are in close proximity to the hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Houston, TX
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I usually don't stay at Candlewood of the Holiday Inn line, but I was on my own dime and needed something that met budget. Candlewood did that - clean / friendly staff / good location / good internet access.
Not fancy but was good and would recommend for budget minded traveler.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 1, 2013

First time to stay at a Candlewood and we were impressed!! My husband recently had invasive back surgery, so we required a handicap accessible room. This room was huge, it looked like an efficiency apartment!! Granite countertop in kitchen area, full-size refrigerator with icemaker, dishwasher, two burner stove-top and microwave. It was super clean, quiet, and we'll definitely be a repeat customer!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family