Candlewood Suites Mcalester
$81
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$50
$85
Travelodge by Wyndham McAlester(McAlester)(Great Value!)
$59
Happy Days Hotel(McAlester)
$69
$69
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorice makerrib cribfront deskpet feeroom facingown mealscook topfree laundrypots and pansfont deskblackout curtainsdvd playeran excellent hotelcontinental breakfastcomfortable bedstaff was very friendly
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Candlewood motel is the best one ever. I will not go to another motel if its not candlewood,thats how good it is. Whatever the ocasion is stop by one of the best motel there is. This hotel was right up there with the best4stars. All the rooms have kitchen and an accessible bathrooms.I really enjoiy the full size Fridge,dishwasher,and the cooking stove.

Room Tip: Any room is great.At this motel.You name it you got it.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Amanda E, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Mcalester, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review, were so glad that you chose to stay with us and enjoyed your stay here with the Candlewood Staff. Hope to see you next time!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels over the last 7 weeks. I have stayed at the Candlewood Suites in Conway Arkansas, the Candlewood Suites in Bossier City Louisiana, and now at the Candlewood Suites in McAlester Oklahoma. I really enjoy the full kitchens in the rooms. Full size Fridge, full size dishwasher, and cooking stoves. I really like being able to come back to my room after a full day in the field, and being able to fix whatever i want for dinner, without having to go out for it. All the employees so far have been very helpful with any thing I need. They also have a little store by the lobby with all types of foods, and if you happen to forget things you need on your trip, it is also availble in the stores.

Room Tip: No traffic on the backside rooms at all.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Amanda E, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Mcalester, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! We work really hard here at Candlewood Suites of McAlester and we value our guest that stay here! Thank you again and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This Candlewood was the best I have ever been in. Without a doubt this hotel was right up there with the best. 4 stars is not adequat. In many cases this hotel would have been a 5 star.
I just cant put into words how great this Candlewood is. This should be a role model for Candlewood suites

Thanks

Kerry and Marsha Beshears

Room Tip: Rooms near the exit doors on the side of the building makes loading and unloading a piece of cake.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Amanda E, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Mcalester, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate your business as a guest here at the hotel and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stayed there during holiday travels with a disabled relative. Absolutely beautiful room and we had a kitchen and an accessible bathroom. First floor. My disabled roommate had several issues (not related to the hotel) and the manager on duty went above and beyond to help and accommodate their needs. Bed was very comfortable, room was white glove clean. Room included a very comfy leather recliner. Kitchen is completely stocked with dishes, cups, pots and pans, toaster, coffee maker, microwave. Bathroom was huge with a large roll-in shower. Towels were very nice - soft but very absorbent. Extra pillows available, movies are available at the front desk, free laundry facilities, gym. There was also an "honors" store near the front desk for snacking needs. Very reasonable price. I would absolutely stay there again.

Room Tip: First floor near the lobby and parking was very quiet. Never heard any street noise.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your kind review on our hotel Candlewood Suites of McAlester! We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I travel very often for work and my work in Oklahoma has brought me to the McAlester area for extended periods of time. I was staying at another IHG hotel in the area with COMPLETE SATIFICATION, but was needing just a little more area to spreadout. This Candlewood Suites has the space I need. I have stayed in other Candlewood Suites, but most of them only offered the Studio Suties. This one has the bedroom suites availble which are amazing. Something about being able to close a door to where you are sleeping to separate from the living area makes you feel like you are in an apartment or at home. Having pretty much a full kitchen (Including a dishwasher) as opposed to just a microwave and mini frig allows me to cook some nights over eating out every night. On top of all of that, it is actually cheaper per night to stay here for my extended periods of time over the other IHG hotel where I do have a coporate rate.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Amanda E, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Mcalester, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thank you so much for your review, the Candlewood Staff here works hard and we appreciate your kindness! We look forward to seeing you here again and until then Happy New Year!