“taco bell. america's mexican food.”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #63 of 76 Restaurants in McAlester
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed February 7, 2012

it's taco bell. decent fast food with hot sauce in packets and plastic forks. you get what you pay for.

There are newer reviews for Taco Bell

Reviewed January 3, 2012

The food is fine. Tastes like Taco Bell food, which I like. However, they take so long to get the food out, no matter what time of day I show up, that I decided they are probably favoring the drive through to keep the car queue manageable. Now, when I absolutely have to have a Taco Bell taco (Fresca style!), I get in the drive through lane. Not always faster but at least I'm in the comfort of my truck.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Have used the drive-thru here dozens of times. Most of the time, the service is superior--very friendly and caring. On occasion, you will get a window attendent who doesn't know better or doesn't care. However, in all my visits, no order has been botched, and the food is always tasty.

1  Thank Qbeing
Reviewed December 25, 2011

This Taco Bell is pretty reliable. Food is consistent, decent price, fairly slow though.

1  Thank SugarJ
Reviewed June 10, 2009

This location needs a good cleaning. The dining area and parking area are both just down right dirty. The service is non existant. We waited in line for more than 10 minutes as the cashier could not seem to take orders. She constantly stopped to get a drink from a cup under her cash register. Orders also seemed to come up wrong both at the time the order was taken and the time the order was processed and given to the customer. One person in line told me it had always been like this. We had chicken tacos burreritos however you could not find the chicken. The only thing we found working was the self service driink dispensers and that area had drinks, lids, straws, etc lying everywhere. This place is a disaster.Restrooms had not been cleaned all morning.

1  Thank texaswillie