“Good Value”

Best Western Inn Of Mcalester
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in McAlester
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I decided to spend the night in McAlester while traveling across Oklahoma. I was very happy to find this gem of a hotel. The room rate was very reasonable. The room seemed to have been recently updated and had the amenities I expect to find only at higher priced hotels. The towels were super soft and the bedding was too. The friendly service at the reservation desk and breakfast was icing on the cake.

Room Tip: pros: soft towels, full breakfast, microwave, coffee maker, and frig in the room cons: very uncomfo...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Lacie S, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Of Mcalester, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Thank you so much for such a sweet review! I have to give credit to this amazing staff for all the hard work they do, they are truly amazing. I agree with you on the rooms being super nice and modern. Thank you for choosing Best Western, the largest hotel family.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Inn Of Mcalester

Reviewed February 12, 2014

this is a very good hotel - very nice hotel rooms - top of line the rooms are very clean and very modernly fixed - lovely furniture and easy access to everything- they have a very good breakfast and it is more than just cereal - sweet rolls and juice

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we greatly appreciate it! I too think the rooms look modern, it is a nice surprise when you walk in. Hopefully we will see you on future visits through McAlester.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Was on our way to Baton Rouge La. when we decided to stop for the night. Service was above average. DONNA was AWESOME she helped us to find good italian food restaurant ! She went above and beyond our expectations to make us comfortable! thank you so much DONNA!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Lacie S, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Of Mcalester, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I am so pleased that Donna provided such great service! I am also glad she got you to a great Italian place to eat! We look forward to seeing you on future visits!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This Best Western had been remodeled and looks great. They have a friendly front desk staff and complimentary hot breakfast. We have stopped here for years as it is one if the few places along the highway in OK but has has a nice restaurant across the parking lot for dinner. After a long day of driving between KC and San Antonio, we enjoy a quiet , clean room and hot meals.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you so much for reviewing us. I would also like to thank you for your continued loyalty throughout the years, that is most valuable to any business. I appreciate you taking the time to let others know the things you love most about our hotel. We look forward to seeing you on future visits.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We decided to stop after 9 hours of driving, and Lisa made the check in process an enjoyable experience. Not only did she make it quick and easy, but gave us every possible amenity to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Beyond that, the rooms were extra clean, the pillows heavenly, and the breakfast nourishing. We would definitely stay at this Best Western again if we pass this way again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Lacie S, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Of Mcalester, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review! I am so glad Lisa took good care of you and that you experienced all of our great amenities! I am particularly picky about hotel pillows and I would agree ours are great! Thanks again and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

My wife and I was in McAlester to watch a football game. We choose this hotel because it was in a good location. This is now our number 1 hotel choice in McAlester. Everyone who worked there was very nice and helpful. The room was quiet and clean. The bed was very comfortable. Also, there is a nice little restaurant about 30 yards from the hotel that is very good.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

I am so happy you chose to stay at Best Western in McAlester. I am also glad the staff was friendly and helpful. My family and I love to eat at Marilyn's they have the best food and as you said such a close walk! Thank you again for the review.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband and I, along with our cat, travel from MO to TX and back very often. We always stop for the night (going both ways ) in McAlester, OK at this Best Western. Everyone who works there is so friendly and helpful. Our room is always quiet and very clean, and the beds are very comfy. Breakfast is nice with many choices. There are several restaurants within walking distance as well. We always feel welcome and at home here. We'll continue to stay at this Best Western as long as we make trips to Texas. Such a special place!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joyce C

Thank you for staying and giving us such a nice review! We appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel.