“Amazing Bed”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in McAlester
Claremore, United States
“Amazing Bed”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Most comfortable bed I have ever slept in during a hotel stay. There were a ton of crickets outside but that can't be helped and thankfully there were none in our rooms. It was an older hotel but nicely maintained and was clean in all three rooms.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Lacie S, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Of Mcalester, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us! I would also like to thank you for writing such a kind review. The bed for me is the most important part and it sounds like your sleep was fabulous! We do so much to keep up the property and when it is noticed that makes us feel great! I am glad you didn't have any crickets in your room, because I am with you on those...eww!! Thanks again and we hope to have you back:)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Georgetown, Texas
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The staff was excellent, providing all the information needed. The price was right and the room was adequate and fit our needs. The breakfast was the standard motel fare. The entrance to the motel was easy on and off the highway.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
I would like to say thank you for staying with BestWestern in McAlester. We appreciate your business so much. We look forward to seeing you on future visits:)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed August 28, 2013

You can tell from the lobby that this is a different facility. The p roperty is very well maintained, the rooms are nicely decorated and the beds are super comfy. Did I mention that they have an outdoor pool? Wether you stay for one night or several - you are in for a treat and blissful Zzzzzz's....

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the kind review! I am so happy that we were able to provide a clean, comfortable and quiet stay! We look forward to seeing you on future visits:)
Hiawatha, United States
Reviewed August 24, 2013

It's always easy for me to find a BW hotel. There are a few sites, i.e. La Quinta, which are easier, but we like Best Western . We like being able to back up to our own outside door and unloading. A big plus to us is PETS.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying at Best Western McAlester and writing a great review! I always appreciate people that come and not only stay but let everyone know how enjoyable it was. I am glad that we were able to accomodate your pet as well. Thanks again I hope to see you back soon!
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Hotel lobby was decorated beautifully. Lisa checked us in and was extremely nice and helpful. The room was clean and decorated nicely. Bed was very comfortable. I was surprised at how well the motel was decorated with attention to detail. I would definitely stay here again. I wish all of the Best Westerns were this great!

• Stayed August 2013
Lacie S, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Of Mcalester, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you so much for staying at Best Western of McAlester! I am always glad when someone pays close attention to detail and notices things that we put lots of time and effort into. I am so glad you chose us and I hope we see you on all your future visits to McAlester.
Ardmore, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Service, rooms, décor, and breakfast were all excellent as always. I'm out of town a lot for business and am always happy when I'm staying in McAlester's Best Westeren because they always go above and beyond.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Lacie S, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Of Mcalester, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for the review, it is much appreciated! I am so glad that we can be your choice hotel when you visit McAlester. We hope to be your choice for years to come!
Caddo, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was just spending the night in town and had heard some good things so I decided to stay and what a surprise. As I pulled into the parking lot I thought ok it looks clean and nice the building is a bit out dated but you can't judge a book by its cover. This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in and I can't wait to come back and stay again. The room was amazing and the service impeccable. I walked in and the desk clerk Lisa was so welcoming and inviting. I enjoyed the clean atmosphere and the layout of the room. I couldn't have asked for a better stay. The pool was amazing and the breakfast was good. I will be sure to come and visit again and I recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the McAlister area. I know a lot of people go on to Muskogee but I would recommend this stop over the hotels I've stayed in in Muskogee.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Lacie S, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Of Mcalester, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
I can't tell you how many times the phrase "You can't judge a book by its cover!" has been used to describe this motel! If I am being honest I said the very same thing the first time I saw the property! Sometimes you find places that are a pleasant surprise and it sounds like in this case you did! Thank you for the kind review.