Best Western Inn Of Mcalester
Motel 6
$79
Econo Lodge(McAlester)(Great Value!)
$64
Travelodge by Wyndham McAlester(McAlester)(Great Value!)
$51
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $59/night.

$63
Happy Days Hotel(McAlester)
$69
$73
TripAdvisor
All reviewsparking lotnothing fancyoutdoor poolfresh cookiesthe check in processfrom texascomfortable bedbiscuits and gravythe breakfast areawafflesnice staygreat roomplace to stayfirst floorwe've stayedrooms are cleanhome away from home
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The staff was excellent, providing all the information needed. The price was right and the room was adequate and fit our needs. The breakfast was the standard motel fare. The entrance to the motel was easy on and off the highway.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Lacie S, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Of Mcalester, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

I would like to say thank you for staying with BestWestern in McAlester. We appreciate your business so much. We look forward to seeing you on future visits:)

Reviewed August 28, 2013

You can tell from the lobby that this is a different facility. The p roperty is very well maintained, the rooms are nicely decorated and the beds are super comfy. Did I mention that they have an outdoor pool? Wether you stay for one night or several - you are in for a treat and blissful Zzzzzz's....

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the kind review! I am so happy that we were able to provide a clean, comfortable and quiet stay! We look forward to seeing you on future visits:)

Reviewed August 24, 2013

It's always easy for me to find a BW hotel. There are a few sites, i.e. La Quinta, which are easier, but we like Best Western . We like being able to back up to our own outside door and unloading. A big plus to us is PETS.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying at Best Western McAlester and writing a great review! I always appreciate people that come and not only stay but let everyone know how enjoyable it was. I am glad that we were able to accomodate your pet as well. Thanks again I hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Hotel lobby was decorated beautifully. Lisa checked us in and was extremely nice and helpful. The room was clean and decorated nicely. Bed was very comfortable. I was surprised at how well the motel was decorated with attention to detail. I would definitely stay here again. I wish all of the Best Westerns were this great!

• Stayed: August 2013
Lacie S, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Of Mcalester, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you so much for staying at Best Western of McAlester! I am always glad when someone pays close attention to detail and notices things that we put lots of time and effort into. I am so glad you chose us and I hope we see you on all your future visits to McAlester.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Service, rooms, décor, and breakfast were all excellent as always. I'm out of town a lot for business and am always happy when I'm staying in McAlester's Best Westeren because they always go above and beyond.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lacie S, Director of Sales at Best Western Inn Of Mcalester, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for the review, it is much appreciated! I am so glad that we can be your choice hotel when you visit McAlester. We hope to be your choice for years to come!